- Volume 15 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Geometry Change for the Increased Contact Wire Tension in the Pre-sagged Existing Catenary
사전 이도가 주어진 기설 전차선로에서 전차선 장력을 증가시켰을 때 전차선 기하학적 형상 변화 연구
- An, Seung-Hwa (Korea Rail Network Authority Seoul Metropolitan Office) ;
- Kim, Yoon-Ho (Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chung-Ang Univerisity)
- Received : 2011.04.13
- Accepted : 2012.06.16
- Published : 2012.10.30
It is studied that the structure of the contact plane geometry of the contact wire would be changed when the contact wire tension is increased in the existing overhead contact lines for the purpose of improving the operation speed temporarily. In this paper, the dropper length formula which could be well applied to the pre-sagged catenary is reviewed first. Second, the changing amount of the pre-sag if the contact wire tension change from 20kN to 23kN or from 20kN to 25kN for the Gyeongbu HSL(high speed line) 49.5m catenary is evaluated by using of the self-written program in accordance with the dropper length formula. Moreover, the increasing tension and measuring the pre-sag change experiment in the Gyeongbu 2 HSL was conducted. The calculated data are compared with the measured data. As a result, it is found that the geometry change is very little and will not make the current collection performance deteriorated.
Supported by : 국토해양부
- S.Y. Kwon, C.S. Park, S.H. An (2009) A simulation study on predicting current collection performance with respect to the contact wire tension in 400km/h test run of the next high speed train HEMU-400X, Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, KyeongJu, pp. 201-206.
- S.Y. Kwon, S.H. An, Y.S. Choo (2009) A review on the geometry changes when increasing the contact wire tension to implement 400km/h test run of the next high speed train HEMU-400X, Autumn Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, JeJu, pp. 206-211.
- KRRI (1998) High Speed Catenary design technology and interface research project (II), Report published by KHRC(Korea High Speed Railway Construction Authority).
- KRRI (2009) Interface technology development of Train with Catenary/Signaling/Track (I-1-4), MLTM(KICTEP), 1st Year Report of Next Generation Train Development.
- RTRI (1986) Easy explain for the Catenary and Pantograph, published by Japan RTRI Fellows, pp. 7-8.
- Simulation and Testing of the Effect of Current Collection Performance According to Pre-sag in 400km/h Overhead Contact Lines vol.19, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2016.19.3.288