- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Influence of Mobile Service Delivery Characteristics on Perceived Interactivity and Attitude towards Mobile Service
모바일 서비스 전달 특성에 따른 상호작용성 지각이 고객 태도에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2013.09.02
- Accepted : 2013.11.18
- Published : 2013.12.28
Mobile contents market is growing with the rapid adoption of smart-phones. Online access via mobile compared to PC-based online access, has distinctive service delivery characteristics which are ubiquitous connectivity and contextual offer. In addition, this study includes characteristics which are relatively disadvantageous for mobile services compared to PC-based services. These are response time and supporting non-verbal informations. This study investigates the influence of service delivery characteristics to perceived interactivity and mobile service attitude. The results show that mobile services' ubiquitous connectivity and contextual offer showed a positive relationship with the perceived interactivity of the mobile service. And the response time also showed a positive relationship with the perceived interactivity, but non-verbal information didn't. When the trade-off is met between response time and nonverbal information, mobile service developer should choose response time since it has positive effect on perceived interactivity and attitude.
Mobile Service;Service Delivery Characteristic;Interactivity;Service Attitude
Supported by : 영남대학교
- P. Schubert and F. Hampe, "Mobile communities: How viable are their business models? An exemplary investigation of the leisure industry," Electronic Commerce Research, Vol.6, No.2, pp.103-121, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10660-006-5990-0
- J. Deighton and L. Kornfeld, "Interactivity's unanticipated consequences for marketers and marketing," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.23, No.1, pp.4-10, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intmar.2008.10.001
- M. Chae, Y. Kim, H. Yu, and J. Kim, "Premier pas of mobile internet business: A survey research on mobile internet service," Proceedings of 2000 MIS/OA International Conference, 2000.
- T. Kamba, S. Elson, T. Harpold, T. Stamper and P. Sukaviriya, Piyawadee. (1996). "Using small screen space more efficiently," Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems, 1996.
- K. Turowski and K. Pousttchi, Mobile Commerce: Basics and Techniques, Berlin: Springer.M, 2004.
- 신지호, "게임화(Gamification)된 광고 플랫폼으로서 모바일 소셜네트워크게임(SNG)의 활용-모바일 소셜 네트워크 게임(SNG) <레스토랑스타> 사례연구를 중심으로," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제4호, pp.86-96, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.04.086
- 고영관, 김근형, "모바일앱 관광콘텐츠 사용자의 재사용의도에 미치는 영향요인 분석," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제12호, pp.844-855, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.12.844
- 신종칠, 강명수, "모바일 무선인터넷 사용가치가 사용의도 및 사용시간에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구," 소비자학연구, 제15권, 제2호, pp.125-143, 2004.
- T. Lee, and J. Jun, "The role of contextual marketing offer in Mobile Commerce acceptance: comparison between Mobile Commerce users and nonusers," International Journal of Mobile Communications, Vol.5, No.3, pp.339-356, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJMC.2007.012398
- 이태민, 라선아, 송상연, "모바일 인터넷 서비스 품질구조 및 측정항목에 관한 연구," 마케팅연구, 제24권, 제1호, pp.145-179, 2009.
- L. Ha and L. James, "Interactivity reexamined: A baseline analysis of early business web sites," Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, Vol.42, No.4, pp.457-474, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1080/08838159809364462
- S. Domagk, R. N. Schwartz, and J. L. Plass, "Interactivity in multimedia learning: An integrated model," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.26, No.5, pp.1024-1033, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2010.03.003
- G. Johnson, G. Bruner II, and A. Kumar, "Interactivity and its facets revisited: Theory and empirical test," Journal of Advertising, Vol.35, No.4, pp.35-52, 2006.
- R. Kalakota, M. Robinson, and R. D. Kalakota, M-Business: the race to mobility: McGraw-Hill New York, 2002.
- P. Kannan, M. Chang and A. Whinston, "Wireless commerce: marketing issues and possibilities," System Sciences, Proceedings of the 34th Annual Hawaii International Conference, 2001.
- T. Lee, "The impact of perceptions of interactivity on customer trust and transaction intentions in mobile commerce," Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, Vol.6, No.3, pp.165-180, 2005.
- 이원준, 신상품의 유비쿼터스 상호작용속성이 수용 및 확산에 미치는 영향, 서울대학교 박사학위논문, 2005.
- J. Burgoon, J. Bonito, B. Bengtsson, C. Bjorn, L. Carl, M. Lundeberg, and L. Allspach, "Interactivity in human-computer interaction: A study of credibility, understanding, and influence," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.16, No.6, pp.553-574, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0747-5632(00)00029-7
- Y. Liu, "Developing a Scale to Measure the Interactivity of Websites," Journal of Advertising Research, 2003.
- R. Buck and A. VanLear, "Verbal and nonverbal communication: Distinguishing symbolic, spontaneous, and pseudospontaneous nonverbal behavior," Journal of Communication, Vol.52, No.3, pp.522-541, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1460-2466.2002.tb02560.x
- J. Steuer, "Defining virtual reality: Dimensions determining telepresence," Journal of communication, Vol.42, No.4, pp.73-93, 1992.
- K. Hassanein and M. Head, "Manipulating perceived social presence through the web interface and its impact on attitude towards online shopping," International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Vol.65, No.8, 2007.
- R. P. Bagozzi and Y. Yi, "On the evaluation of structural equation models," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science Vol.16, No.1, pp.74-94, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02723327
- C. Fornell and D. F. Larcker, "Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error," Journal of Marketing Research, pp.39-50, 1981.
- 이윤재, "웹서비스의 기술적 상호작용성이 사용자 콘텐츠 생산 효율성과 품질 인식에 미치는 영향 연구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제12권, 제9호, pp.380-388, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.09.380