- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Effect for the Social Worker's Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Value Congruence and Vision Sharing
사회복지조직의 비전공유와 가치일치가 종사자의 조직시민행동에 미치는 영향
- 이용재 (호서대학교 사회복지학과)
- Received : 2013.09.17
- Accepted : 2013.11.27
- Published : 2013.12.28
This study analyzed on the effect worker's organizational citizenship behaviors of vision sharing and values congruence in social welfare organization. Analysis results are as follows: the higher the degree of a certificate of qualification of social welfare organization's worker and the position of organization have on active organizational citizenship behavior in social welfare organization. Most social welfare organization don't effort for vision sharing and values congruence in organization. Vision sharing and values congruence in social welfare organization result in actively organizational citizenship behaviors. Social welfare organization's purpose are to solve the social problem in communities. Therefore, the administrator of social welfare organization strive to share the vision of the organization with worker, and should pay more effort in the selection process for selecting the worker that matches with organization's value.
Social Welfare Organization;Organizational Citizenship Behavior;Value Congruence;Vision Sharing
- 변용찬, 사회복지시설 종사자 처우(인건비) 실태 및 제도개선 방안 연구, 보건사회연구원, 2010.
- 보건복지부, 2010한국사회복지사 기초통계 연감- 한국사회복지사 기초실태 및 인식조사, 보건복지부, 2010.
- 서산시복지재단, 사회복지시설 종사자 복지수요조사, 서산시복지재단, 2012.
- 오민수, 경기도 사회복지이용시설 종사자 처우실태파악 및 개선방안 연구, 경기복지재단, 2011.
- 평택복지재단, 사회복지시설 종사자 근로환경 실태조사, 평택복지재단, 2010.
- 정무성, 남석훈, "사회복지조직에서의 조직동일시가 조직시민행동에 미치는 영향 : 직무만족과 조직몰입을 매개변인으로", 한국비영리연구, 제6권, pp.39-61, 2008.
- 이용재, "사회적기업에서 비전공유와 가치일치가 근로자의 조직시민행동에 미치는 영향", 한국콘텐츠학회, 제12권, 제3호, 2012.
- M. C. Bolino, W. H. Turnley, and J. M. Bloodgood, "Citizenship behavior and the creation of social cipital in organizations," Academy of Management Review, Vol.27, pp.505-522, 2002.
- D. W. Organ, OCB: The "good soldier" syndrome, Lexington Books, 1988.
- P. M. Podsakoff and S. B. MacKenzie, J. B. Paine, and D. G. Bachrach, "Organizational citizenship behaviors : A critical review of the theoretical and empirical literature and suggestions for future research," Journal of Management, Vol.26, pp.513-563, 2000.
- D. W. Organ and M. Konovsky, "Cognitive versus affective determinants of organizational citizenship behavior," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.74, pp.157-164, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.74.1.157
- C. A. Smoth, D. W. Organ, and J. P. Near, "Organizational citizenship behavior : it's nature and antecedents," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.68, pp.653-663, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.68.4.653
- L. J. Williams and S. E. Anderson, "Job satisfaction and organizational commitment on predictors of organizational citizenship and in-role behavior," Journal of Management, Vol.17, pp.601-617, 1991.
- L. Van Dyne, L. L. Cummings, and J. M. Parks, Extra-role behaviors : In pursuit of construct and definitional clarity, In L. L. Cummings & B. M. Staw(Eds.), Research in Organizational Behavior, Vol.17, pp.215-285, Greenwich, CT: JAI Press. 1995.
- J. W. Graham, "An essay on organizational citizenship behavior," Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, Vol.4, pp.249-270, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01385031
- 김동준, 박성훈, 이용재, "사회적기업 경쟁력 제고를 위한 인적자원의 활용", 신뢰사회와 비영리 조직의 투명성, 2011년 한국비영리학회 춘계학술대회, pp.101-127, 2011.
- J. Meyer and N. Allen, "Testing the "side-bet theory" of organizational commitment : Some methodological considerations," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.69, pp.372-378, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.69.3.372
- C. OReilly and J. Chatman, "Organizational commitment and psychological attachment: The effects of compliance, identification, and internalization on prosocial behavior," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.71, pp.492-499, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.71.3.492
- W. Tsai and S. Ghoshal, "Social capital and value creation : The role of intrafirm networks," Academy of Management and Journal, Vol.46, pp.97-105, 1998.
- L. Li, "The effects of trust and shared vision of inward knowledge transfer in subsidiaries' intra-and inter-organizational relationships," International Business Review, Vol.14, pp.77-95, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2004.12.005
- M. H. Moore, "Managing for value: Organizational strategy in for-profit nonprofit, and governmental organizations," Nonprofit and Volunary Sector Quartely, Vol.29, pp.183-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/089976400773746391
- An Empirical Study on the Level and Relationship among Job Stress, Job Satisfaction, Turnover Intention in Social Welfare Officials : Focused on the Comparison between Series of Classes vol.14, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.04.168
- Leadership Educational Program Development and Implementation for Multicultural Family Support Center and Healthy Family Support Center Employees vol.53, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.6115/fer.2015.048
- Person-Organization Value Congruence between Authentic Leadership of Head Nurses and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Clinical Nurses vol.23, pp.5, 2017, https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2017.23.5.515