- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Medical Physicists in the Field of Radiation Therapy for Unlicensed Activity
방사선치료분야에서 의학물리사 무면허행위 여부
- Received : 2013.09.02
- Accepted : 2013.10.10
- Published : 2013.12.28
Modern medicine has not yet conquered behavior therapy for cancer radiation treatment, which is one of the professional groups involved in the justification of the act and reasonable human resources was analyzed. Radiation Oncology(Therapeutic Radiology) installed the role of the medical physicist in the current law, the act must have been within the limits given licenses, but the legitimacy of the act which can be given the current laws and regulations are not clear. Thus, certification and testing outside the medical physicist's research institutions, including the measures to be reflected in national legislation sought. Medical physicists, with the inherent illegality act because one of the areas to precluding the illegality of the content-based "medical law" and "Nuclear Safety Law", "medical technology in the field of radiation safety standards on management" was based on the interpretation. In conclusion, "medical law" and "in the field of medical technology on the management of radiation safety standards" that are consistent with the recognition of qualifications, increased activity in the radiation therapy and radiation safety management must deal with this will be feasible.
- ICRP, Annual report, 2012
- Technical Manual, Radiotherapy risk profile World Health Organization, Switzerland, 2008
- 김연래, Radiation Therapy, 대학서림, p.26, 2010
- Voight, 독일 함부르크, 1896.02.03
- Grubbe, 미국, 1896.01.29
- Despeignes, 프랑스, 1896.07.04
- Ralston Paterson, A.G. Mactregor, and G.W. Blomfield. Radioiodine in Thyroid cancer, British medical bulletin, pp.154-157, 1952.8(2-3)
- 의료법 제27조 무면허의료행위
- 한국원자력안전기술원, The study on regulatory framework to optimize medical exposure, KINS/GR-459(2010-0019685)
- Framework for quality radiation oncology and care: Safety is no accident. American Society for Radiation Oncology, Fairfax, VA, 2012
- Contract TREN/09/NUCL/SI2.549828, Guidelines on medical physics expert, European Commission, Bruxelles, Belgium, 2012
- Report of the inter-society council for radiation oncology, Radiation Oncology in Integrated Cancer Management (Blue book), Inter- Socie.ty Council for Radiation Oncology, 1991
- 2008 제5회 한일의학물리학회발표, Current status and efforts for the climical medical physicists in Japan.
- 일본 2008.3.1 시행
- U. J. Hwang, Y. G. Lim, D. W. Kim, D. O. Shin, S. H. Kim, H. J. Jung, and Y. H. Ji, "Study on Staffing of Medical Physicist in the Field of Radiation Therapy," progress in medical physics Vol.23, No.4, 2012(12).
- S. J. Ko, S. S. Kang, J. H. Kim, S. K. Choi, and C. S. Kim, "Domestic and International Graduate School Education in the Radiological Science Status and Analysis," J. of Contents Association, Vol.10, No.7, 2010.