- Volume 42 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Quality Characteristics of Spirits by Different Distillation and Filtrations
증류 및 여과 방법을 달리한 증류식소주의 품질 특성
- Lee, Younhee (Korea Brewing Institute) ;
- Eom, Taekil (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Cheong, Chul (Dept. of Convergence Industry, Seoul Venture University) ;
- Cho, Hocheol (Dept. of Convergence Industry, Seoul Venture University) ;
- Kim, Inyong (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Lee, Youngseung (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Kim, Misook (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Yu, Sungryul (Dept. of Clinical Laboratory Science, Semyung University) ;
- Jeong, Yoonhwa (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University)
- 이윤희 (한국양조연구소) ;
- 엄태길 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 정철 (서울벤처대학원대학교 융합산업학과) ;
- 조호철 (서울벤처대학원대학교 융합산업학과) ;
- 김인용 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 이영승 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 김미숙 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 유성률 (세명대학교 임상병리학과) ;
- 정윤화 (단국대학교 식품영양학과)
- Received : 2013.10.11
- Accepted : 2013.11.30
- Published : 2013.12.31
The objective of this research was to investigate the quality characteristics of the spirits by different distillation and filtrations. The contents of alcohol, total acids, and amino acids in rice mash were 15%, 0.25 g/100 mL, and 0.15 g/100 mL, respectively. The soluble content was
Supported by : 농림축산식품부
- Lee SR. 1986. Fermented foods of Korea. Ewha Womans University Press, Seoul, Korea. p 222-294.
- Lee KH. 1989. The production and market status of distilled liquor. Korean J Dietary Culture 4: 301-309.
- Jang JH. 1989. History of Korean tradition liquor. Korean J Dietary Culture 4: 271-274
- Kim HR, Jo SJ, Lee SJ, Ahn BH. 2008. Physicochemical and sensory characterization of a Korean traditional rice wine prepared from different ingredients. Korean J Food Sci Technol 40: 551-557.
- Min YK, Yun HS, Jeong HS, Jang YS. 1992. Change in compositions of liquor fractions distilled from Samil-ju with various distillation conditions. Korean J Food Sci Technol 24: 440-446.
- In HY, Lee TS, Lee DS, Noh BS. 1995. Volatile components and fusel oils of sojues and mashes brewed by Korean traditional method. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 235-240.
- Park JS, Chung BW, Bae JO, Lee JH, Jung MY, Choi DS. 2010. Effect of sweet potato cultivars and koji types on general properties and volatile flavor compounds in sweet potato soju. Korean J Food Sci Technol 42: 468-474.
- Jeong YJ, Seo JH. 2012. Volatile compounds of potato sojues produced by different distillation condition. Korean J Food Preserv 19: 433-437. https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.3.433
- Choi SJ. 2004. The effect of distillers on the flavor components in distilled liquor. MS Thesis. Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea.
- In HY, Lee TS, Lee DS, Noh BS. 1995. Quality characteristics of soju mash brewed by Korean traditional method. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 234-240.
- Cheong C, Cho SK. 2010. The research trend and technological improvement subject of Korean distilled spirit. KARC, Korea. p 1-123.
- Korea National Tax Service Liquor Analysis Regulation. 2008. National Tax Service Technical Service Institute, Seoul, Korea. p 62-66.
- Lee DS, Park HS, Kim K, Lee TS, Noh BS. 1994. Determination and multivariate analysis of flavor component in the Korean folk sojues using GC-MS. Korean J Food Sci Technol 26: 750-758.
- Park JH, Yeo SH, Choi JH, Jeong ST, Choi HS. 2012. Production of Makgeolli using rice treated with Gaeryang- Nuruk (for non-streaming process) extract. Korean J Food Preserve 19: 144-152. https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.1.144
- Ju MN, Hong SW, Kim KT, Yum SK, Kim GW, Chung KS. 2009. Preparation of Korean traditional alcoholic beverage (Yakju) by a protoplast fusion yeast strain utilizing starch and its quality characteristics. Korean J Food Sci Technol 41: 541-546.
- Lee Y, Yi H, Hwang KT, Kim DH, Kim HJ, Jung CM, Choi YH. 2012. The qualities of Makgeolli (Korean rice wine) made with different rice cultivars, milling degrees of rice, and nuruks. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 41: 1785-1791. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.12.1785
- Lee H, Lee TS, Noh BS. 2007. Volatile flavor components in the mashes of Takju prepared using different yeast. Korean J Food Sci Technol 39: 593-599.
- Lee SM, Lee TS. 2000. Effect of roasted rice and defatted soybean on the quality characteristics of Takju during fermentation. J Nat Sci 12: 71-79.
- Song JY. 1998. Quality characteristics of Takju made of glutinous rice or barley. MS Thesis. Seoul Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kwon YH, Lee AR, Kim HR, Kim JH, Ahn BH. 2013. Quality properties of Makgeolli brewed with various rice and koji. Korean J Food Sci Technol 45: 70-76. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2013.45.1.70
- Yi HC, Moon HS, Park JS, Jung JW, Hwang KT. 2010. Volatile compounds in liquor distilled from mash produced using Koji or Nuruk under reduced or atmospheric pressure. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 39: 880-886. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.6.880
- Ito K, Yoshida K, Ishikawa T, Kobayashi S. 1990. Volatile compounds produced by the fungus Aspergillus oryzae in rice Koji and their changes during cultivation. J Ferment Bioeng 70: 169-172. https://doi.org/10.1016/0922-338X(90)90178-Y
- Yoshida K, Inahashi M, Nakamura K, Akiyama H, Nojiro K. 1994. Breeding of yeast strains having high malic acidproducing and low succinic acid-producing abilities. J Brew Soc Jpn 89: 647-652. https://doi.org/10.6013/jbrewsocjapan1988.89.647
- Nykänen L, Nykanen I. 1991. Distilled beverages. In Volatile compounds in foods and beverages. Maarse H, ed. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, NY, USA. p 547-580.
- Ryu LH, Kim YM. 2002. Esterification of alcohols with organic acids during distilled sprit distillation. Korean J Food & Nutr 15: 295-299.
- Cho HC, Kang SA, Choi SI, Cheong C. 2013. Quality characteristics of fruit spirits from a copper distillation apparatus. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 42: 743-752. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.5.743
- Meligard MC. 1982. Prediction of flavor differences between beers from their chemical composition. J Agric Food Chem 30: 1009-1017. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00114a002
- Lee TS, Choi JY. 2005. Volatile flavor components in mash of Takju prepared by using Aspergillus kawachii Nuruks. Korean J Food Sci Technol 37: 944-950.
- Owaki K. 1967. A view of sake components: Carbonyl. J Soc Brew Jpn 62: 1097-1105. https://doi.org/10.6013/jbrewsocjapan1915.62.1097
- Characterization of brewing microorganisms isolated from Korean traditional nuruk for Cheongju production vol.26, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10068-017-0114-2
- Quality Characteristics of Fermented Wine Using Nuruk by Aging Container and Period of Distilled Liquor vol.43, pp.10, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2014.43.10.1579
- A Study of Optimal Conditions in Distillation for Production of Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Spirits vol.16, pp.9, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.9.6142
- Quality Characteristics of Distilled Liquor Produced Using Ipguk (Koji) During Aging vol.46, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2014.46.6.694
- Quality characteristics of distilled alcohols prepared with different fermenting agents vol.58, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13765-015-0028-8