- Volume 42 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Quality Characteristics of Rice Mash by Mixing Ratios of Rice and Rice Koji
쌀과 미입국의 배합비율에 따른 쌀 당화액의 품질특성
- Kim, Jin-Sook (Dept. of Agro-food Resources, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Lee, Ji-Hyun (Dept. of Agro-food Resources, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Chang, Young-Eun (Dept. of Agro-food Resources, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Gi-Chang (Dept. of Agro-food Resources, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Kyung-Mi (Dept. of Agro-food Resources, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration)
- 김진숙 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농식품자원부) ;
- 이지현 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농식품자원부) ;
- 장영은 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농식품자원부) ;
- 김기창 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농식품자원부) ;
- 김경미 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농식품자원부)
- Received : 2013.10.07
- Accepted : 2013.12.06
- Published : 2013.12.31
The effects of Aspergillus oryzae rice koji (AO) and Asp. kawachii rice koji (AK) as enzyme preparations, on the quality characteristics of rice mash were invested in this study. The amount of AORM (Asp. oryzae rice mash) and AKRM (Asp. kawachii rice mash) were 50, 100, 200% (w/w) based on 100 g of rice. Firstly, in the titer measurement result on the
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- Shon TH. 1999. Food technology. Hyungseul publishing Co., Seoul, Korea. p 82-83.
- Park KY. 2012. Increased health functionality of fermented foods. Food Industry and Nutrition 17: 1-8.
- Baek SY, Kim JY, Choi JH, Choi JS, Choi HS, Jeong ST, Yeo SH. 2012. Assessment of the quality characteristics of mixed-grain Nuruk made with different fungal strains. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 22: 103-108.
- United State Department of Agriculture. 2005. Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report. U.S. Government printing office, Washington, DC, USA. p 31-32.
- Nakamura J, Hamada Y, Sakakibara F, Hara T, Wakao T, Mori K, Nakashima E, Naruse K, Kamijo M, Koh N, Hotta N. 2001. Physiological and morphometric analyses of neuropathy in sucrose-fed OLETF rats. Diabetes Res Clin Pr 51: 9-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-8227(00)00205-9
- Malik VS, Hu FB. 2012. Sweeteners and risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes: the role of sugar-sweetened beverages. Curr Diab Rep 12: 195-203. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11892-012-0259-6
- Fry J. 1998. Challenges to sugar from sweetener blends in Europe. Int Sugar J 100: 329-333.
- Kim SS, Ahn CW, Woo IA. 1999. Food microbiology. Suhaksa, Seoul, Korea. p 51-52.
- Kim SS, Ahn CW, Woo IA. 1999. Food microbiology. Suhaksa, Seoul, Korea. p 189.
- Lee TS, Choi JY. 2005. Volatile flavor components in mash of Takju prepared by using Aspergillus kawachii Nuruks. Korean J Food Sci Technol 37: 944-950.
- Hwang IG, Yang JW, Kim JY, Yoo SM, Kim GC, Kim JS. 2011. Quality characteristics of saccharified rice gruel prepared with different cereal koji. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 40: 1617-1622. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2011.40.11.1617
- Kim JS, Kim JY, Yang JW. 2011. The quality characteristics of saccharified cherry tomato gruel prepared with rice mash. Korean J Food Cookery Sci 27: 755-762. https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2011.27.6.755
- Kim JS, Kim JY, Chang YE. 2012. The quality characteristic and antioxidant properties of saccharified strawberry gruels. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 41: 752-758. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.6.752
Yamamoto T, Miyahara I, Yamamoto S, Fujita K, Mizokami K. 1990.
$\alpha$-Amylase of Rhizopus niveus: its isolation and some enzymic properties. Denpun Kogyo Gakkaishi 37: 129-136.
- Kim JY, Sung KW, Bae HW, Lee YH. 2007. pH, acidity, color, reducing sugar, total sugar, alcohol and organoleptic characteristics of puffed rice powder added Takju during fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 39: 266-271.
- So MH, Lee YS. 2010. Effects of culture conditions of Rhizopus sp. ZB9 on the production of protease during preparation of rice koji. Korean J Food & Nutr 23: 399-404.
- KFDA. 2007. Food Code. Korea Food and Drug Administration. Munyoungsa, Seoul, Korea. p 56-57.
- Yang HJ, Ryu GH. 2010. Preparation and characterization of Jochung, a grain syrup, with apple. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 39: 132-137. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.1.132
- So MH. 1991. Improvement in the quality of Takju by the combined use of Aspergillus kawachii and Aspergillus oryzae. Korean J Food & Nutr 4: 115-124.
- So MH. 1993. Characteristics of koji molds isolated from koji-starters for brewing in Korea and Japan. Korean J Food & Nutr 6: 1-7.
- Kim SC, Kim HS, Kang YJ. 1999. Changes of components in the rice-porridge fermented by Nuruk. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 28: 1017-1021.
- Kim HS, Kang YJ. 1994. Optimal condition of saccharification for a traditional malt syrup in Cheju. Korean J Food Sci Technol 26: 659-664.
- Lee JE, Choi YH, Cho MG, Park SY, Kim EM. 2012 Characteristics of Jochung by wet-milled rice flour and steamed rice. Korean J Food & Nutr 25: 637-643. https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2012.25.3.637
- Park CS, Lee TS. 2002. Quality characteristics of Takju prepared by wheat flour Nuruks. Korean J Food Sci Technol 34: 296-302.
- Choi SH, Kim OK, Lee MW. 1992. A study on the gas chromatographic analysis of alcohols and organic acids during Takju fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 24: 272-278.
- Kim KH, Cho HS. 2008. The physicochemical and sensory characteristics of Jook containing different levels of skate (Raja kenojei) flour. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 18: 207-213.
- A Comparative Study of the Assay Methods Used to Quantify Fermentable Sugar in Makgeolli Sul-dut vol.48, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2016.48.1.48
- Effect of rice mash on the quality characteristics of strawberry jam vol.22, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2015.22.6.817
- Quality Characteristics of Fermentation Gastrodia elata Blume by Saccharifying Methods vol.29, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2016.29.5.698
- Characterstics of Steeping of Rice and Fermentation of Rice Koji Depending on the Milling Degrees vol.16, pp.8, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.8.5384