- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Connectivity Analysis of KTX Stations according to KTX Connection Characteristic Variable and KTX Modal Split
고속철도 연계특성변수와 수단분담률에 따른 고속철도역 연계성 분석에 관한 연구
- Shin, Hyun-Ju (KORAIL Research Institute, Korea Railroad Corporation) ;
- Kim, Byung-Kwan (KORAIL Research Institute, Korea Railroad Corporation)
- Received : 2013.08.26
- Accepted : 2013.12.08
- Published : 2013.12.31
Since the opening of KTX, the number of people coming to KTX stations to use KTX has steadily increased. Passengers have a variety of access modes between a KTX station and their origin/destination. But there is no way to confirm the level of connection strength. So this study examines various connection characteristic variables that can show the connectivity, and examines influencing relationships, and chooses variables that affect connectivity by using a KTX modal split. We will suggest connectivity estimation models between a KTX station and origin/destination based on the selected connected variables.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- KORAIL (2013), Management Statistical Record.
- S.Y. Han et al. (2009) The Service Evaluation of Connection and Transfer Facilities in the High-speed Railway Stations, 2009 Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Gyeongju, pp. 761-772.
- J.S. Park and S.C. Kang (2010) A Model for Evaluating the Connectivity of Multimodal Transit Networks, Journal of the Korean Society of Transportation, 28(3), pp. 85-98.
- J.S. Park and S.C. Kang (2010) Measuring the Connectivity of Nodes in Road Networks, Journal of the Korean Society of Transportation, 28(4), pp. 129-139.
- J.S. Park and S.C. Kang (2010) A Methodology for Assessing the Network Connectivity Improvement for Transport Hubs, Journal of the Korean Society of Transportation, 28(6), pp. 167-177.
- MOCT (2004) A Study of Development of Private Construction CITIS(PMIS) related Functions.
- Achieved at http://maps.naver.com
- Achieved at http://www.korail.com
- Achieved at https://www.busterminal.or.kr
- Seoul City, Major traffic statistic of Seoul.
- KORAIL Researcher (2011) A Study of Travel Behavior survey and analysis of Train users.
- KTDB (2010) OD major mode of between national and regions in 2010.
- Estimation of Hourly Variations in Public Transit Demand according to the Addition of Sales Facilities to Railway Stations: Focusing on Metro and Bus Transit Demand vol.18, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.6.630