- Volume 4 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Structural Analysis of Underground Parking Garage Under Vehicle Load
지하주차장 차량하중에 따른 구조체의 영향분석
- Kim, Young-Jin (Land & Housing Institute, Construction & Environment Research Department) ;
- Lee, Bum-Sick (Land & Housing Institute, Construction & Environment Research Department) ;
- Choi, Dong-Sub (C.S Construction Technology Inc.) ;
- Oh, Hyo-Keon (C.S Construction Technology Inc.) ;
- Kang, Chang-Bum (C.S Construction Technology Inc.)
- 김영진 (한국토지주택공사 토지주택연구원) ;
- 이범식 (한국토지주택공사 토지주택연구원) ;
- 최동섭 ((주)C.S 콘텍) ;
- 오효근 ((주)C.S 콘텍) ;
- 강창범 ((주)C.S 콘텍)
- Received : 2013.10.11
- Accepted : 2013.11.22
- Published : 2013.12.31
Accumulation of more than 20,000,000 vehicles since the establishment of the quality of life and economic development needs several parking lots and cause crack problem in Korea. Related structures in large cities due to the lack of parking garage attached to secure underground parking structures are actively being built, and the basement parking lot will continue to increase more stories and the trend is expected to be larger. But so far, construction of the underground parking structure is related to a number of problems, including cracks in the structure. Therefore, in this study, repair, reinforcement and a few non-economic losses in the current design criteria are presented. The review of the structure used to current design criteria is to minimize crack and maximize usability.
underground parking;current design criteria;impact load;uniform load;wheel load
- AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE, "Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete", 2008
- Architectural Institute of Korea (2009), "KBC 2009"
- Architectural Institute of Korea (2005), "KBC 2005"
- Gwak, H. G. and Song, J. Y. (1997), "Parking Structure Study on the Influence of vehicle load of the slab," Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea Spring Conference
- Gwak, H. G., Lee, G. J., Lee, J. W., and Song, J. Y. (2001), "Flat slab construction vehicle parking impact study load," Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea Fall Conference
- Korea Land & Housing Corporation (2010), "Design Guidelines for Building Structures"
- Korea Land & Housing Corporation (2013), "A Study on the Crack Prevention and the Leakage Prevention of Basement in Apartment house"
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co., KAIST (2002), "A Study on the Development of Integrated Design System of Parking Garage Structures"
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS, "Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures", 2010
- Gwak, H. G. and Yun, J. B. (1997), "On-site underground parking structure loading of experimental behavior analysis PC," Proceedings of Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea, Article 10,
- Samsung C&T Corporation, KAIST (1997), "A Study on the Design Standardization of Parking Garage Structure"
- Yoo, B. O., Jeong, C. Y., and Han S. H. (1997), "practical applications of vehicle designed by the underground parking structure slabs," Architectural Institute of Korea