- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Runoff of Fluazinam Applied in Pepper Field-lysimeter
고추재배 포장 라이시메타를 이용한 fluazinam의 유출 평가
- Kim, Chan-Sub (Department of Agro-Food Safety, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Ihm, Yang-Bin (Department of Agro-Food Safety, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kwon, Hye-Young (Department of Agro-Food Safety, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Im, Geon-Jae (Department of Agro-Food Safety, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration)
- 김찬섭 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 임양빈 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 권혜영 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 임건재 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부)
- Received : 2013.11.04
- Accepted : 2013.12.01
- Published : 2013.12.31
The field lysimeter study was undertaken to investigate influence of agricultural practice and topography on runoff and erosion loss of fluazinam from the sloped land grown pepper. The WP type formulation was applied on July in 2003~2005. The wash-off rates were from 1.4% to 8.4% of the applied fluazinam. The runoff losses of fluazinam from a series of pepper grown-lysimeter plots were 0.14~0.90% in the first year, 0.01~0.04% in the second year and 0.16~0.37% in the third year for the mulched contour ridge plots, 0.47~1.59% for the mulched up-down direction ridge plots and 0.07~1.05% for the no-mulched contour ridge plots as the control, and they increased with slope degree. Concentrations of fluazinam in runoff water ranged mostly to 10
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- European Food Safety Authority (2008) Conclusion regarding the peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance fluazinam. pp. 82.
- FOCUS (2004) FOCUS surface water scenarios in the EU evaluation process under 91/414/EEC. pp. 294.
- Jarvis, N. J., J. M. Hollis, P. H. Nicholls, T. Mayer and S. P. Evans (1997) MACRO_DB : A decision-support tool for assessing pesticide fate and mobility in soils. Environmental Modelling & Software 12:251-265. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1364-8152(97)00147-3
- Kim, K., J. H. Kim and C. K. Park (1997) Pesticide runoff from soil surface by rainfall. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 16(3): 274-284.
- Kim, S. S., Kim, T. H. Kim, S. M. Lee, D. S. Park, Y. Z. Zhu and J. H. Hur (2005) Mobility of pesticides in different slopes and soil collected from Gangwon alpine sloped-land under simulated rainfall conditions. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 9(4):316-329.
- Kim, C. S., Y. B. Ihm, Y. D. Lee and B. Y. Oh (2006) Runoff and erosion of alachlor, ethalfluralin, ethoprophos and pendimethalin by rainfall simulation. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 25(4):306-315. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2006.25.4.306
- Kim, C. S., H. D. Lee, Y. B. Ihm and G. J. Im (2007) Runoff of endosulfan by rainfall simulation and from soybean-grown field lysimer. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 26(4):343-350. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2007.26.4.343
- Kim C. S., B. M. Lee, K. H. Park, B. J. Park, J. E. Park and Y. D. Lee (2010) Simultaneous determination of pesticide residues in soils by dichloromethane partition - adsorption chromatography - GC-ECD/NPD analytical methods. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 14:361-370.
- Korea Crop Protection Association. (2012a) Agrochemicals use guide book.
- Korea Crop Protection Association. (2012b) Agrochemicals year book.
- Leonard, R. A. (1990) Movement of pesticides into surface waters, In Pesticides in the soil environment: processes, impacts and modeling. H. H. Cheng, (Ed.), Soil Science Society of America, Madison, WI. 303-349.
- McCall, P. J., R. L. Swann, D. A. Laskowski, S. M. Unger, S. A. Vrona and H. J. Dishburger (1980) Estimation of chemical mobility in soil from liquid chromatographic retention times. Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. 24:190-195. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01608096
- Moon, Y. H., Kim, Y. T. Kim, Y. S. Kim and S. K. Han (1993) Simulation and measurement of degradation and movement of insecticide ethoprophos in soil. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 12(3):209-218.
- Roberts, T. R. (1996) Assessing the environmental fate of agrochemicals. J. Environ. Sci. Health. B31:325-335.
- Tomlin, C. (ed.) (2003) The pesticide manual (13th ed.). British Crop Protection Council.
- Wischmeier, W. H. and D. D. Smith (1978) Predicting rainfall erosion losses - A guide to conservation planning. USDA Agriculture Handbook No. 537.
- Runoff of Dimethomorph Applied in Pepper Field-lysimeter vol.21, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.3.289