- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Recent Four Years Situation for Pesticide Residues in the GAP Certified Agricultural Products Analyzed by National Agricultural Cooperative Federation
농협에서 실시한 농산물우수관리인증 농산물 대상 농약 잔류량 조사결과의 최근 4년간 현황 분석
- Kim, Hyeong-Kook (National Agricultural Cooperative Federation Food and Research Institute) ;
- Choi, Dong-Seon (National Agricultural Cooperative Federation Food and Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Sung-Gu (National Agricultural Cooperative Federation Food and Research Institute)
- Received : 2013.09.03
- Accepted : 2013.10.18
- Published : 2013.12.31
This is the result of pesticide residue monitoring certified Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) by national agricultural cooperative federation (NACF) from 2009 to 2012. NACF evaluated simultaneously 283 pesticide multi-analysis method with GC (ECD, NPD) and HPLC. 6,590 agricultural products were analyzed in this period. As the results 1) detected 20.27% in 2009, 23.42% in 2010, 28.07% in 2011 and finally 31.75% in 2012, respectively. There was the total detected pesticide residue in the agricultural products. The violated ratio of agricultural products were 2.25% in 2009, 1.82% in 2010, 1.67% in 2011 and 3.47% in 2012, respectively. 13 pesticides went over the maximum residue limits (MRLs); carbendazim was the predominant violation. 40 pesticides; endosulfan was the predominant detected pesticide did not registered respectively crops in Korea. Most agricultural products that were under the MRLs met the safety standard, however agricultural products that contain neither registered nor set up MRL any level for example endosulfan in strawberry. Agricultural products that go over the MRLs with permitted pesticides, for example carbendazim in apple, are rejected. Because of these intricacies continual observation and evaluation will be need during GAP agricultural cultivation.
Supported by : 농림축산식품부
- Ahn (2012) Monitoring of Pesticide Residues and Risk Assessment for Fruit Vegetables and Root Vegetables of Environment-friendly Certified and General Agricultural Products, The Korean Society of Environmental Agriculture, 31(2):164-169. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.2.164
- Global G.A.P (2013) 2012 ANNUAL REPORT Available from http://www.globalgap.org
- Lim (2012) Introduction of Positive List System and Safety Management of Pesticide Residue, The Korean Society of Environmental Agriculture, 2012:346-346.
- Han (2012) Monitoring of pesticide residues in commercial agricultural products in the northern area of Seoul, Korea, The Korean Society of Pesticide Science, 16(2):109-120. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.109
- KFDA (2013) Korean Food Code. 220.127.116.11 multi class pesticide multiresidue methods. Korea Food and Drug Administration.
- Kim (2011) Situations of GAP certified ginseng and 4P's strategies, Chungnam National University Agricultural Scientific Research, 38(2):369-381.
- KFDA (2013) Pesticide Residue Database. Available from http://fse.foodnara.go.kr/residue/pesticides/pesticides_info.jsp. Korea Food and Drug Administration.
- NAQS (2010) A Survey on Pesticide Residue of Agricultural Products, National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service. Korea.