- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit (PHRL) of Fungicides Azoxystrobin and Difenoconazole on Prunus mume fruits
매실 중 살균제 azoxystrobin과 difenoconazole의 생산단계 잔류허용기준 설정
- Lee, Dong Yeol (Divison of Applied Life Science (BK21+ Program), Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Kim, Yeong Jin (Dong-Eui Institute of Technology Dong-Eui Analysis Center, Dong-Eui Institute of Technology) ;
- Park, Min Ho (Gyeongnam Provincial Office, National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service) ;
- Lee, Seung Hwa (Gyeongnam Provincial Office, National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service) ;
- Kim, Sang Gon (Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Research Center, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Kang, Nam Jun (Department of Horticulture, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Kang, Kyu Young (Divison of Applied Life Science (BK21+ Program), Gyeongsang National University)
- 이동열 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부(BK21플러스 농생명산업 차세대 인재육성사업단)) ;
- 김영진 (동의과학대학교 동의분석센터) ;
- 박민호 (국립농산물품질관리원 경남지원) ;
- 이승화 (국립농산물품질관리원 경남지원) ;
- 김상곤 (경상대학교 식물생명공학연구소) ;
- 강남준 (경상대학교 원예학과) ;
- 강규영 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부(BK21플러스 농생명산업 차세대 인재육성사업단))
- Received : 2013.10.23
- Accepted : 2013.11.20
- Published : 2013.12.31
This study was carried out to investigate the residual characteristics of fungicide azoxystrobin and difenoconazole in Prunus mume fruits, and establish pre-harvest residue limits (PHRL) based on dissipation and biological half-lives of fungicide residues. The fungicides were sprayed onto the crop at recommended dosage once and 3 times in 7 days interval, respectively. The samples were harvested at 0, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 days after treatment. These residual pesticides were extracted with QuEChERS method, clean-up with
Supported by : 국립농산물품질관리원
- Anatassiades, M., S. J. Lehotay, D. Stajnbaher and F. J. Scheck (2003) Fast and easy multiresidue method employing acetonitrile extraction/partitioning and “dispersive solidphase extraction” for the determination of pesticide residues in produce. Journal of AOAC International. 86(1):412-431.
- Chang, H. R., H. R. Kang., J. A. Do., J. H. Oh., I. K. Whang., K. S. Kwon., M. H. Lim and K. Kim (2012) Residue studies of difenoconazole and thiamethoxam during cultivation of sweet persimmon for export. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 31(3):248-254. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.3.248
- Hong, J. H., J. S. Lim, C. R. Lee, K. T. Han, Y. R. Lee and K. S. Lee (2011) Study of pesticide residue allowed standard of methoxyfenozide and novaluron on Aster scaber during cultivation stage. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 15(1):8-14.
- Jeong, Y. H., J. U. Kim, J. H. Kim, Y. D. Lee, C. H. Lim and J. H. Hur (2004) Modern pesticide. pp.5, first edition, Sigmapress, Korea.
- Kang, H. R., Y. J. Lee., Y. R. Lee., K. T. Han., H. R. Chang and K. Kim (2011) Dissipation pattern of azoxystrobin, difenoconazole and iprodione treated on field-grown green garlic. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 30(4):446-452. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2011.30.4.446
- Kim, J. B., B. H. Song, J. C. Chun, G. J. Im and Y. B. Im (1997) Effect of spryable formulations on pesticide adhesion and persistence in several crops. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 1(1):35-40.
- Kim, S. W., E. M. Lee, Y. Lin, H. W. Park, H. R. Lee, M. J. Riu, Y. R. Na, J. E., Noh, Y. S. Keum and J. H. Kim (2007) Establishment of pre-harvest residue limit (PHRL) of insecticide bifenthrin during cultivation of grape. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 13(4):241-248.
- Ko, G. Y., K. H. Kim and K. S. Lee (2004) Residual pattern of procymidone and chlorothalonil in grape during the period of cultivation and storage. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 23(1):47-51. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2004.23.1.047
- Lee, C. R., J. H. Hong., J. S. Lim and K. S. Lee (2011) Residue pattern of azoxystrobin and cyenopyrafen in grape between rainshield and plastic house conditions. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 15(2):97-103.
- Lee, D. Y., Y. J. Kim, S. J. Lee, K. S. Cho, S. G. Kim, M. H. Park and K. Y. Kang (2012) Establishment of pre-harvest residue limit of fungicide pyrimethanil and trifloxystrobin during cultivation of persimmon. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 31(1):45-51. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.1.45
- Lee, D. Y., Y. J. Kim, S. G. Kim and K. Y. Kang (2013) Residual characteristics of insecticides used for oriental tobacco budworm control of paprika. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 32(1):84-93. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2013.32.1.84
- Lee, Y. D (2011) Handbook for the pesticide residue analytical methods of Food Code Index. pp. 80-82, third edition, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation, Korea
- Lehotay, S. J (2003) Determination of pesticide residues in foods by acetonitrile extraction and partitioning with magnesium sulfate: collaborative study. Journal of AOAC International. 90(2):485-520.
- Park, D. S., K. Y. Seong, K. I. Choi and J. H. Hur (2005) Field tolerance of pesticide in the strawberry and comparison of biological half-lives estimated from kinetic model. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 9(3):231-236.
- Tomlin, C. D. S. (2009) The Pesticide Manual, pp. 62-64, pp 354-355, fifteenth edition. BCPC publication, UK.
- Yang, J. E., D. S. Park. and D. S., Han (1995) Comparative assessment of biological half-lives estimated from kinetic models. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 14(1):37-48.
- Residual Characteristics of Bistrifluron and Fluopicolide in Korean Cabbage for Establishing Pre-Harvest Residue Limit vol.19, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.4.361
- Development of Multi-residue Analysis of 320 Pesticides in Apple and Rice Using LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS vol.20, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2016.20.2.104
- Comparison of residue patterns between foliar application and drenching in export strawberry vol.60, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2017.049
- Dissipation of Carbendazim and Tetraconazole Residues in Water Melon Under Green House Condition vol.22, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.3.199