- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Multi-residue Pesticide Analysis in Cereal using Modified QuEChERS Samloe Preparation Method
곡물류 중 잔류농약 다성분 분석을 위한 개선된 QuEChERS 시료 정제법의 개발
- Yang, In-Cheol (Enbio company) ;
- Hong, Su-Myeong (Chemical Safety Division Department of Agro-food Safety, Rural Development Administration, National Academy of Agricultural Science) ;
- Kwon, Hye-Young (Chemical Safety Division Department of Agro-food Safety, Rural Development Administration, National Academy of Agricultural Science) ;
- Kim, Taek-Kyum (Chemical Safety Division Department of Agro-food Safety, Rural Development Administration, National Academy of Agricultural Science) ;
- Kim, Doo-Ho (Chemical Safety Division Department of Agro-food Safety, Rural Development Administration, National Academy of Agricultural Science)
- 양인철 ((주)인바이오 생명과학연구소) ;
- 홍수명 (국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부 화학물질안전과) ;
- 권혜영 (국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부 화학물질안전과) ;
- 김택겸 (국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부 화학물질안전과) ;
- 김두호 (국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부 화학물질안전과)
- Received : 2013.08.21
- Accepted : 2013.11.25
- Published : 2013.12.31
This study explored an efficient modified Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and safe (QuEChERS) method combined with liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization with tandem mass spectrometric detection for the analysis of residues of 76 pesticides in brown rice, barley and corn including acidic sulfonylurea herbicides. Formic acid (1%) acid in acetonitrile and dispersive solid phase extractions used for extraction of pesticides and clean-up of the extract respectively. Two fortified spikes at 50 and 200 ng
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- Anastassiades M. and S. J. Lehotay (2003) Fast and easy multiresidue method employing acetonitrile extraction/ partitioning and “Dispersive Solid-Phase Extraction” for the determination of pesticide residues in produce. Journal of AOAC International. 86(2):412-431.
- Anastassiades M., K. Ma tovska and S. J. Lehotay (2003) Evaluation of analyte protectants to improve gas chromatographic analysis of pesticides. Journal of Chromatography A. 1015:163-184. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(03)01208-1
- Anastassiades M. E. Scherbaum, D. Bertsh (2003) Validation of a simple and rapid multiresidue method and its implementation in routine pesticide analysis. MGPR Symposium, France.
- Beceiro-Gonzales E. M. J. Gonzlez-Castro (2008) Organochlorine pesticide determination in horticultural samples. Pesticide Research Trends. pp. 13-48. USA;Nova Science Publishers.
- EN 15662 Version (2007) Foods of Plant Origin-Determination of Pesticide Residues Using GC-MS and/or LC-MS/MS Following Acetonitrile Extraction/Partitioning and Cleanup by Dispersive SPE (QuEChERS method).
- Erney D. R., A. M. Gillespie, D. M. Gilvydis and C. F. Poole (1993) Explanation of the matrix-induced chromatographic response enhancement of organophosphorus pesticides during open tubular column gas chromatography with splitless or hot on-column injection and flame photometric detection. Journal of Chromatography A. 638(1):57-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9673(93)85007-T
- Hong Y. S., H. W. Park, H. Choi, J. K. Moon, M. J. Kim, J. E. Kim, Y. D. Lee, C. H. Oh and J. H. Kim (2004) An improved method for multiresidue analysis of pesticides in lettuce, Chines cabbage and green pepper by gas chromatography. Korean Journal of Enviromental Agriculture. 23(3):158-169. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2004.23.3.158
- Lehotay S. J. (2007) Determination of pesticide residues in food by acetonitrile extraction and partitioning with magnesium sulfate: collaborative study. Journal of AOAC International. 90(2):485-520.
- Poole C. F. (2007) Matrix-induced response enhancement in pesticide residue analysis by gas chromatography. Journal of Chromatography A. 158:241-250.
- Schenck F. J. and S. J. Lehotay (2000) Does further clean-up reduce the matrix enhancement effect in gas chromatographic analysis of pesticide residues in food?. Journal of Chromatography A. 868(1):51-61. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(99)01137-1
- Sousa Freitas S., F. M. Lancas (2009) Matrix effects observed during pesticides residue analysis in fruits by GC. Jouranl of Seperation Science. 32:3698-3705. https://doi.org/10.1002/jssc.200900358
- Kim M. J., S. S. Jung, J. S. Park, J. U. Kim , Y. D. Lee , J. H. Kim and C. H. Oh (2005) Application of the pesticide multiresidue analysis method for potatoes and carrots. Food Science and Biotechnology 37(2):304-307.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2009) Korean Food Standards Codex.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2011) tolerance limit for pesticide residue.
- Korea Crop Protection Association (2011) Guidance of Plant Protectants.
- Gas Chromatographic Method for Multiresidue Analysis of Unregistered Pesticides in Imported Agricultural Commodities vol.19, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.3.161
- Development of Multi-residue Analysis of 320 Pesticides in Apple and Rice Using LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS vol.20, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2016.20.2.104