- Volume 37 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Combination of Feature-Based Extraction Process and Manufacturing Resource for Distributed Process Planning
분산공정계획을 위한 특징형상 기반 추출 공정 및 가공자원 조합
- Oh, Ick Soo (School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Gangneungwonju Nat'l Univ.)
- 오익수 (강릉원주대학교 기계자동차공학부)
- Received : 2012.05.07
- Accepted : 2012.10.11
- Published : 2013.02.04
Process planning can be defined as determining detailed methods by which parts can be manufactured from the initial to the finished stage. Process planning starts with determining the manufacturing process based on the geometric shape of the part and the machines and tools required for performing this process. Distributed process planning enables production planning to be performed easily by combining the extracted process and various manufacturing resources such as operations and tools. This study proposes an algorithm to determine the process for a feature-based model and to combine manufacturing resources for the process and implements a distributed process planning system.
CAPP;Distributed Process Planning;Manufacturing Feature;Manufacturing Resource;Production Planning
Supported by : 강릉원주대학교
- Liu, X., 2000, "CFACA: Component Framework for Feature-Based Design and Process Planning," Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 32, No. 7, pp. 395-460.
- Shen, Y. and Shah, J. J., 1998, "Recognition of Machining Features Based on HSPCE Decomposition, and Process Centered Classification," Trans. of the ASME, Vol. 120, pp. 668-678.
- Kumar, V., Burns, D., Dutta, D. and Hoffmann, C., 1999, "A Framework for Object Modeling," Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 31, No. 9, pp.541-556. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0010-4485(99)00051-2
- Gu, P., 1994, "A Feature Representation Scheme for Supporting Integrated Manufacturing," Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 55-71. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-8352(94)90027-2
- Gindy, N. N. Z., Huang, X. and Ratchev, T. M., 1993, "Feature-Based Component Model for Computer-Aided Process Planning Systems," Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 6, No. 1&2, pp. 20-26. https://doi.org/10.1080/09511929308944551
- Kim, C., Kim, K. and Choi, I., 1993, "An Object-Oriented Information Modeling Methodology for Manufacturing Information Systems," Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 337-353. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-8352(93)90031-R
- Li, L., Fuh, J.Y.H., Zhang, Y.F., Nee, A.Y.C., 2005, "Application of Genetic Algorithm to Computer-Aided Process Planning in Distributed Manufacturing Environments," Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 21, No. 6, PP. 568-578. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rcim.2004.12.003
- Ma, Y. S. and Tong, T., 2003, "Associative Feature Modeling for Concurrent Engineering Integration," Computers in industry, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 51-71. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0166-3615(03)00025-3
- Kumar, M. and Rajotia, S., 2006, "Integration of Process Planning and Schedule in a Job Shop Environment," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 28, No. 1-2, 109-116. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-004-2317-y
- Maropoulos, P. G., 1995, "Review of Research in Tooling Technology, Process Modelling and Process Planning Part I: Tooling and Process Modelling," Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 5-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/0951-5240(95)92808-8
- Maropoulos, P. G., 1995, "Review of Research in Tooling Technology, Process Modelling and Process Planning Part II: Process Planning," Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 13-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/0951-5240(95)92809-9
- Zhang, H.-C. and Alting, L., 1994, Computerized Manufacturing Process Planning Systems, Chapman&Hall, London, pp. 230-256.
- Wang, L., Feng, H.-Y. and Cai, N., 2003, "Architecture Design of Distributed Process Planning," Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 99-115. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0278-6125(03)90008-2
- Monostori, L., Kadar, B. and Hornyak, J., 1998, "Approaches to Managing Changes and Uncertainties in Manufacturing," Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 47, pp. 365-368 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0007-8506(07)62852-2
- Kim, J. K., Park, M. W., Chong, Y. J., 2010, "A Method for Grouping and Sequencing of Machining Processes" Proceedings of the KSPE 2010 Autumn Conference, pp. 471-472.
- Choi, H. R., Kim, J. K., Rho, H.-M. and Lee, H. C., 2007, "Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm for Machine Selection in Dynamic Process Planning," Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 84-92.