- Volume 37 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of Hole Expansion Test for Sheet Materials Using Pattern-Recognition Technique
형태 인식 기술을 이용한 판재의 홀 확장성 평가 시스템 개발
- Jang, Seung Hyun (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Kyungpook Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Kim, Chan Il (Institute of Mechanical Engineering Technology, Kyungpook Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Yang, Seung Han (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Kyungpook Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Kim, Young Suk (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Kyungpook Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2012.05.29
- Accepted : 2012.10.16
- Published : 2013.02.04
Nowadays, one of the most interested area of automobile industry is the production of vehicle which has collision safety and ability to produce less amount of
Pattern Recognition Technique;Image Processing Technique;Hole Expansion Test;Hole Expansion Ratio(HER)
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Lee, W. S., Kwon, T. W., Cho, Y. R. and Kim, D. U., 2004, "Development of Automotive Chassis Parts by Application of Hot Rolled High Strength Steel," Proceeding of the KSAE Conference, pp. 1476-1481.
- Shimizu T., Funakawa Y. and Kaneko S., 2004, "High Strength Steel Sheets for Automobile Suspension and Chassis Use - High Strength Hot Rolled Steel Sheets with Excellent Press Formability and Durability for Critical Safety Parts," JFE Technical Report, No. 4, pp. 25-31.
- Schwich, V., Hirschmanner, F. and Jaroni, U., 2005, "Innovative Steel Sheets and Products for Applications in Vehicles," International conference on Steels in Cars and Trucks, pp. 1-8.
- Konieczny, A. A. and Henderson, T., 2007, "Product Design Considerations for AHSS Displaying Lower Formablility Limits in Stamping-With Sheared Edge Stretching," U.S. Steel Corporation, Great Designs in Steel Seminar.
- Park, J. K., Park, B. C. and Kim, Y. S., 2010, "A Study of Automobile Product Design Using Hole Expansion Testing of High Strength Steels," Proceeding of the KSTP Conference, pp. 282-287.
- Dunckelmeyer, M., Karelova, A., Krempaszky, C. and Werner, E., 2009, "Instrumented Hole Expansion Test," Proceeding of International Doctoral Seminar, pp. 411-419.
- Takuda, H., Mori, K., Fujimoto, H. and Hatta, N., 1999, "Prediction of Forming Limit in Bore- Expanding of Sheet Metals Using Ductile Fracture Criterion.," Journal of Material Processing Technology, Vol. 92, No. 93, pp. 433-438. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-0136(99)00122-3
- Soderberg, M., 2006, "Finite Element Simulation of Punching," Master Thesis of Lulea University of Technology, Sweden.
- Mole, N. and Stok, B., 2009, "Finite Element Simulation of Sheet Fine Blanking Process," International Journal of Material Forming, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 551-554. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12289-009-0515-8
- Hatanaka, N., Yamaguchi, K., Takakura, N. and Iizuka, T., 2003, "Simulation of Sheared Edge Formation Process in Blanking of Sheet Metals," Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 140, No. 1-3, pp. 628-634. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-0136(03)00803-3
- Picart, P., Lemiale, V., Touache, A. and Chambert, J., 2005, "Numerical Simulation of the Sheet Metal Blanking Process," VIII International Conference on Computation Plasticity, CIMNE, Barcelona, pp. 1-4.
- Kim, K. H., 1994, Coating and Mechanical Properties of TiN on the Steel Tools by Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapor Deposition, KOSEF 931-0800-018-1.
- Bradski, C. and Kaebler, A., 2008, Learning OpenCV, O'Reilly Media, California.
- Canny, J., 1986, "A Computational Approach to Edge Detection," IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 679-698. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.1986.4767851