- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect of Organic Soil Conditioner Ratio on the Soil Moisture Content and Growth of Cotoneater horizontalis in the Container Type for Wall-Planting under Non-irrigation
무관수 용기형 벽면녹화에서 유기질 토양개량제가 토양수분함량과 홍자단의 생육에 미치는 영향
Ju, Jin-Hee;Lee, Sun-Young;Yoon, Yong-Han
- Received : 2012.08.14
- Accepted : 2013.01.16
- Published : 2013.01.31
In order to evaluate the effect of various organic soil conditioner ratios on the soil moisture content and growth of Cotoneaster horizontalis, a container type for wall-planting experiment was conducted in a greenhouse at Konkuk University under non-irrigation. The experimental planting grounds were prepared with different organic soil conditioner ratios (
Non-irrigation;Wall-planting;Organic soil conditioner ratio;Amended soil;Cotoneaster horizontalis
- Byoun, J. G., 2007, Variety and property of organic soil conditioner using the landscape trees, Kor. Landscape Tree Soc., Landscape Trees, 101, 47-49.
- Dunnett, N., Kingsbury, N., 2004, Planting green roofs and living walls, Timber, 254.
- Faust, M., 1989, Nutrition of fruit tree. In: Physiology of Temperate Zone Fruit Tree, A Wiley- InterScience Publication, 53-132.
- Feng, L., Rusong, W., Juergen, P., Xusheng, L., 2005, Comprehensive concept planning of urban greening based on ecological principles: a case study in Beijing, China, Landscape and Urban Planning, 72, 325-336. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landurbplan.2004.04.002
- Han, S. H., Kim, S. H., Song, G. S., 2008, A study on the visual satisfaction of a panel-type facade planting, J. Kor. Ins. Landscape Architecture, 36(2), 53-59.
- Jang, D. H., Kim, H. S., Lee, G. H., Moon, S. Y., 2005, A study of the supplementation plan for the technical method and the regulation on the green wall system in the biotope area rates, J. Kor. Arc. Ins., 25(1), 107-110.
- Kang, S. H., 2003, Status of wall greening in seoul and a study on the adjustment of several evergreen vines : focusing on period of plant 10million trees of life, Master dissertations, Univ. Seoul.
- Kim, G. H., 2002, A study on the ground cover in city greening, Master dissertations, Jinju industry Univ.
- Kim, S. I., 2004, New landscaping Trees : Cotoneaster horizontalis Decne., Kor, Landscape Trees Ins. landscaping Trees, 82(9), 12-16.
- Kim, S. H., 2004a, A study on the plan for wall greening of building : with special reference to the wall greening of container and planter type, Doctorial dissertations, Sangmyung Univ.
- Kim, S. H., 2004b, A study for making planting ground and irrigation system for greening artificial ground of planter type, J. Kor. Env. Res. Tech., 7(6), 12-18.
- Kohler, M., 2008, Green facade - a view back and some vision, Urban Ecosyst 11, 423-436. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11252-008-0063-x
- Lee, E. H., 2001, Building greening of green city space, Darackbang, 113-135.
- Lee, E. H., Kim, Y. H., 2000, A Survey on the residents' perception and the state of facade greenery of residential buildings in metropolitan : A case study of Seoul, J. Kor. Ins. Landscape Architecture, 27(5), 181-190.
- Lee, E. H., Nam, M. A., Shin, S. H., 2004, Selecting easily maintained facade green plants, Kor. J. Env. Eco, 2, 70-74.
- Lee, E. Y., Moon, S. G., 1999, Effects of several soil medias on the plant growth in artificial planting ground, J. Kor. Env. Res. Tech., (3), 18-24.
- Lee, Y. M., 2000, A study on the green wall system of high rise building, Master dissertations, Hongik Univ.
- No, S. M., Lee, J. S., Kim,Y. S., 2003, Analysis of the environment and plant growth on wall surface afforestation in Seoul, J. Kor. Soc. Flower Study, 11(2), 157-165.
- No, S. M., 2004, Growth of vine plan and techniques development for afforestation of the surface of wall , Master dissertations, Jinju industry Univ.
- Perez, G., Rincon, L., Vila, A., Gonzalez, J. M., Cabeza, L. F., 2011, Behaviour of green facade in mediterranean continental climate, Energy Conversion and Management, 52, 1861-1867. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2010.11.008
- Ramoliya, P. J., Pandey, A. N., 2002, Effect of increasing salt concentration on emergence, growth and survival of seedings of Salvadora oleoides (Salvadoraceae), J. Arid Environ, 51, 121-132. https://doi.org/10.1006/jare.2001.0908
- Raymer, J. P., Raynor, K. J., Williiam, N. S. G., 2010, Facade greening: a case study from melbourne, Australia, Acta Horiculturae, 881(25), 709-713.
- Sharp, R., 2006, Green towers and green walls, annual green roof conference: Green roofs for healthy cities. Proceeding, Boston.
- Shim, M. S., Kim, Y. J., Lee, D. S., Guen, Y. H., Kim, S. S., Kang, U. C., 2011, Growth characteristics of several Carex L. plants planted on a green wall and roof, J. Biology Env. Control, 20(2), 162-168.
- Yoon, B. G., Jung, P. G., Oh, S. J., Ryu, I. S., 1996, Effects of compost application on soil loss and physico-chemical properties in Lysimeters, Kor. J. Soil Sci. Fert., 29(4), 336-341.
- Yoon, Y. H., Ju, J. H., Kim, O. T., 2010, A study on related system of building greening in Japan, Kor. J. Env. Sci., 19(12), 1397-1402. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2010.19.12.1397
- Growth Response on the Euonymus fortunei 'Emelad' n 'Gold' as affected by Artificial Plantings Soil Properties during Dry Spring Season vol.23, pp.7, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.23.7.1299
- Effects of Geohumus Mixed with Artificial Soil on Soil Water Retention and Plant Stress Response vol.19, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2016.19.1.1
- Effect of Hydrophilic Polymer on Early Stages of Plant Growth of Euonymus fortunei 'Emerald and Gold' and Hedera japonica in a Vertical Greenery System for Low Maintenance vol.19, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2016.19.3.1
- The Role of Cover Material in Soil Water Retention and Growth of Tropaeolum majus and Fragaria spp. by Vertical Farming using Hanging Baskets in Urban Agriculture vol.27, pp.5, 2018, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2018.27.5.291