- Volume 23 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Development of a Floating Slab Track to Isolation System
플로팅 슬래브 궤도용 방진시스템 개발
- Park, Sang Gon (The Dept. of Mech. Eng. Sunmoon University) ;
- Chun, Chong Keun (The Dept. of Mech. Eng. Sunmoon University) ;
- Lee, Gyu Seop (RMSTechnology Corporation R&D Center) ;
- Jang, Seung Yup (Advanced HSR Research Division, Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2012.08.31
- Accepted : 2013.01.17
- Published : 2013.02.20
Recently the construction of stations under railway lines and railway sections passing through central area of cities are increasing, calling for an urgent establishment of countermeasures against railway vibration and its subsequent second-phase noise. Of technology developed up to now, the most efficient countermeasure is the floating slab track, a track system isolated from the sub-structure by springs. Unfortunately, however, the system design technology and technology for key components have not yet developed in Korea. As such, in this study, the analysis and design technology of floating slab track and its vibration isolator technology can be achieved. In preparation for future demands, it is expected to raise awareness for the need of technology self-support and to make a meaningful contribution to mitigating vibration and noise produced by the next-generation high-speed railway.
Supported by : 국토해양부
- Yang, S. C. and Kang, Y. S., 2000, Development of Evaluation Method of Vibration-reduction Efficiency in Slab Track, Korean Society for Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 4-D, pp. 427-435.
- Yang, S. C. and Kim, T. Y., 2003, Vibration Analysis Method for Railway Structure with Floating Slab, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 561-566.
- Jang, S. Y., 2008, Low Vibration Track(floating slab track) Survey Foreign Technology and Related Technical Data Collection, KRRI Overseas Trip Report.
- Moon, J. W., 2009, Development of Low Vibration Track(floating slab track) and Technology for Improvement of Performance of Long-span Bridges, Next-generation High-speed Rail Technology Industry 1st Report, pp. 2-3, pp. 55-57.
- Lee, Y. H., 2009, Study on Dynamic Characteristics Prediction of Rubber Components for Improvement of Vehicle Vibration Performance, Ph.D. Dissertation, Hanyang University, pp. 25-27.
- Fredrick, R. E., 1978, Theory and Practice of Engineering with Rubber, Applied Science Publisher LTD, London.
- Treloar, L. R. G., 1975, The Physics of Rubber Elasticity, 3rd ed.,