- Volume 13 Issue 6
Development of Integrated Monitoring Middleware System for 400km/h High Speed Railway Measurement Data
400km/h급 고속철도 계측데이터 통합 모니터링 미들웨어 시스템 개발
- Received : 2013.12.16
- Accepted : 2013.12.23
- Published : 2013.12.30
Needs for a new technologies of infrastructure systems arose, following the development of next generation EMU(Electric Multiple Unit) train with maximum speed over 400km/h. For high-speed operation tests of the new EMU, a high-speed railway infrastructure test-bed was constructed in a 28km long section of the Honam High-speed Railway. Diverse sensors and monitoring system was installed for continuous monitoring of the railway. Due to such effort, further demands and needs of the integrated monitoring system was derived in a more comprehensive and long-term perspective.
- Yang Ok-Yul, et., 'Development of large-scaled integrated measurement database middleware on 400km/h speed', 4th WCSE2013, 3-4th, November, 2013.
- Yang Ok-Yul, et., 'A Study of Integrated Monitoring System for High-Speed Railway Infrastructure Test-bed.', 8th ICCCT2013, 14-16th, September, 2013.
- Darmstadter, J. 'High-Speed Rail Passions California is planning the construction of a high-speed rail link between San Francisco and Los Angeles, but transforming the Northeast Amtrak Corridor into the first US test case for high-speed rail may be a smarter option', RESOURCES-WASHINGTON DC-, Vol. No.181, RESOURCES FOR THE FUTURE, 2012.
- Hyoung-Hoon Kim, 'Comparison of design characteristics on highspeed trains in korea and germany : with focus on KTX and ICE', Dept. of Railroad Culture, Design & Technology, Graduated School of Railroad Culture & Technology, Seoul national University of Technology.
- Yang Jun, 'Chinese Sustainable Development and Prospects of High-speed Railway', Dept. of Civil and Environment Engineering Railway Structure & Track, Graduate School of Paichai University, 2009.
- High-Speech Rail, Federal Railroad Administration Retrieved 2007-05-02.
- The Line, HSL-Zuid, Retrived on 2009-07-05.
- Type N700 bullet train goes services. The Japan Times Online, July 2, 2007, Retrieved.
- Great Speed Off The Central ; Empire State Express Engine Travels at the Rate of 112 1-2 Miles and Hour, Retreived 2007-12-13.
- C.Mellet, 'High speed train noise emission', Journal of sound and vibration 293, p542