- Volume 13 Issue 6
A lot of researches have been done to improve the energy efficiency of Wireless Sensor Networks. But all the current researches are based on the idea of direct communication between cluster head and sink node. Previous results assume that node can intelligently regulate signal energy according to the distance between nodes. It is difficult to implement algorithms based on this assumption. We present a multi-level routing algorithm from the sink node to all other nodes which have fixed radio wave radius. We also show the energy saving efficiency and the implementation in real WSN using the simulation result.
- V. Loscri, S. Marano, G. Morabito, "A Two-Levels Hierarchy for Low-Energy Adaptative Clustering Hierarchy (TL-LEACH)." Proceedings "VTC2005", Dallas (USA), pp.1809-1813, Sept, 2005.
- L. Ying, Y. Haibin, "Energy Adaptive Cluster-Head Selection for Wireless Sensor Networks," Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing Applications and Technologies, p.634-638, December 05-08, 2005
- C. Intanagonwiwat et al., "Directed diffusion for wireless sensor networking," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol.11, No.1, pp.2-16, Feb. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNET.2002.808417
- J. Kulik, W. R. Heinzelman, H. Balakrishnan, "Negotiation-Based Protocols for Disseminating Information in Wireless Sensor Networks," Wireless Networks, Vol. 8, No. 2/3, pp. 169-185, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1013715909417
- W. B. Heinzelman, "Application-Specific Protocol Architectures for Wireless Networks," Ph.D. dissertation, Mass. Inst. Tech., Cambridge, 2000.
- W. B. Heinzelman, A. P. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan, "An application-specific protocol architecture for wireless microsensor networks," Wireless Comm. IEEE, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp.660-670, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2002.804190
- A. Manjeshwar; D.P. Agrawal, "TEEN : A routing protocol for enhanced efficiency in wireless sensor networks" Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium., Proc. 15th International 23-27 Apr.2001 pp.2009-2015
- A. Manjeshwar; D.P. Agrawal, "APTEEN : A Hybrid Protocol for Efficient Routing and Comprehensive Information Retrieval in Wireless Sensor Networks" Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium., Proceedings International, IPDPS Apr. 2002 pp.195-202.
- S. Lindsey; C.S. Raghavendra "PEGASIS : Power Efficient Gathering in Sensor Information Systems" Aerospace Conference Proc.2002. IEEE Volume 3, pp.1125-1130. 2002.
- Jin-Chul Choi, Chae-Woo Lee "Modeling of the Cluster-based Multi-hop Sensor Networks," Journal of IEEK, Vol.43 No. 1 pp.57-71, 2006.