- Volume 13 Issue 6
Looking at the recent value change of users and the usage pattern of network users, it is changing from simple web information, one-way information acquisition and data transmission to increase of usage of multimedia, increasing demand for security and customization, and increasing demands for free mobility. Due to this change of demand, the services which were provided individually, developed into a form which is merged, the network also seems to develop into the combined network from the individual network for individual service, and the communication network control technology which is the core technology is also rapidly developing.. This paper propose three path computation scheme that not only use the resources effectively but also to minimize the information transmissions between the multi-layers in a multi-domain environment. This paper also suggested that the optimum path choice be performed through diversification of the path selection using the information of various layers altogether in the multi-layer environment, compared with the established path selection method when the path was selected using the information of each layers.
- Y. Seok, Y. Lee, Y. Choi, and C. Kim, "Explicit Multicast Routing Algorithms for Constrained Traffic Engineering," Proceedings of the 7th ISCC, pp. 455-461, Jul. 2002.
- J.-L. L. Roux et al., "OSPF Protocol Extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery," RFC 5088, Jan. 2008.
- Y. Yamada, H. Hasegawa, and K.-I. Sato, "Hierarchical optical path network design considering waveband protection," 33rd European Conf. and Exhibition on Optical Communication, Berlin, Germany, pp. 189-190, 2007.
- I. Nishioka, S. Ishida, and Y. Iizawa, "End-to-end path routing with PCEs in multi-domain GMPLS networks," 4th Int. Conference on IP & Optical Network, Tokyo, Japan, 2008.
- S. Arakawa, K. Miyamoto, M. Murata, and H. Miyahara, "Delay analyses of wavelength reservation methods for high-speed burst transfer in photonic networks," 5th Asia-Pacific Conf. on Communications and 4th Optoelectronics and Communications Conference, Beijing, China, pp. 445-449, 1999
- H. Matsuura, N. Morita, T. Murakami, and K. Takami, "Hierarchically Distributed PCE for GMPLS Multilayered Networks," IEEE Globecom, Nov. 2005.
- Richard Douville, "A Service Plane over the PCE Architecture for Automatic Multidomain Connection-Oriented Services", IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 46, No. 6, pp. 94-102, Jun. 2008.