- Volume 13 Issue 6
The definition of the national security is that the lives of its people and the property of the country must be kept from the enemies. The people in the country must have the awareness of national security in their mind, and the fate of the country relies on the security awareness of the people. Most of college students are to have their own goals trying to fulfil in their life. If the national security is not guaranteed, it will not be possible to achieve their dreams and goals. Currently, most of college students have been trained only for passing college entrance exams in their growth processes, and some of them are confused with political, social, and cultural identity. College students are spending most of time on the preparation for getting employment, so they are indifferent to the national security of their country. After the seminar for college student's unification and security, we will survey how much they could be changed and propose the guidelines for college student's security awareness.
- 임병묵, "한반도의 안보 환경과 현실", 국가발전미래교육협의회 워크숍 자료. pp2-6. 2012.
- 아크로팬, 2013. 1. 4일자 中인용.
- NEWSis, 2013. 7. 2일자 中인용.
- 신성대학교, "2013 교과과정." 2012 中인용.
- 조영갑, "국가안보학", 선학사. p19. 2006.
- 국가법령정보센타, "대한민국헌법", 1987.
- 평화문제연구소 "동서독 통합 20주년 독일통일바로알기", 서울 평화문제연구소, pp9-10. 2010.
- 평화문제연구소, "동독 슈타지의 침투 그리고 서독의 방어", 서울 평화문제연구소, pp150-151. 2012.