- Volume 9 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Study on Energy Consumption of Air-source, Ground-source and Dual-source Heat Pump during Intermediate Season
공기, 지열 및 복합 열원 열펌프의 중간기 에너지 소비량에 관한 연구
- Cho, Yeong Uk (Graduate School of Housing, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Woo, Tea Ho (Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Chung, Kwang-Seop (School of Architecture, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Kim, Youngil (School of Architecture, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2013.04.30
- Accepted : 2013.11.04
- Published : 2013.12.01
This study is to compare energy consumption of air-source, ground-source and dual-source heat pump systems during intermediate season using dynamic simulation. Ground-source heat pump has higher COP than that of air-source but requires additional power consumption of auxiliary equipment such as circulation pump. During intermediate season when the outdoor air temperature is favorable, total COP of air-source heat pump may be greater than that of ground-source when circulation pump power consumption is included. Dual-source heat pump which selects the more favorable heat source is compared with air-source only and ground-source only heat pumps for total power consumption. Results show that power consumption of dual-source heat pump is lower than that of ground-source only by 0.73%.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- Cho, H. G., 2012, Recent Trends of Development of Utilized technology of Heat Pump, Machinery Industry, Vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 95-99.
- Lee, J. Y., 2012, Heat Pump Technology for Saving Building Energy, KETEP Issue Paper, Vol. 1, pp. 3.
- TRNSYS(Transient System Simulation program) 17.
- Indoor temperature and humidity standards for calculation of air-conditioner capacity, 2013, Building Energy Conservation Design Standards, Korea, Attached Table 8.
- Lee, E. G., 1990, A Development of Thermal Analysis Program for Sellecting Wall Components in Energy conscious Design, Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea, pp. 33-37.
- Chung, K. S., Kim, K. W., Ahn. B. W., 2005, Building Air Conditioning System, Sungandang, Seoul, pp. 59.
- Public Facilities with Mechanical Ventilation System and Ventilation Rate, 2013, Regulation for Facility in Building, Korea, Attached Table 1-6.
- ASHRAE 62.1-2004.
- GLD(Ground Loop Design).
- Check List of Using Ground-Source studies, 2011, Korea Energy Management Corporation, Korea, pp. 3.