- Volume 30 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Assessment on Electromyography of Trunk Muscle according to Passive and Active Trunk Tilt Exercise of 3-D Dynamic Postural Balance Training System
3 차원 동적 자세균형 훈련기기의 능동/수동 체간 기울임에 따른 근 활성도 비교
- Shin, Sun Hye (Department of Healthcare Engineering, Chonbuk National Univ.) ;
- Yu, Mi (Automobile-parts & Mold Technology Innovation Center, Chonbuk National Univ.) ;
- Jeong, Gu Young (Division of Biomedical Engineering, Chonbuk National Univ.) ;
- Yu, Chang Ho (Division of Biomedical Engineering, Chonbuk National Univ.) ;
- Kim, Kyung (National Rehabilitation Research Institute, National Rehabilitation Center) ;
- Jeong, Ho Choon (CyberMedic Co.) ;
- Kwon, Tae Kyu (Division of Biomedical Engineering, Chonbuk National Univ.)
- 신선혜 (전북대학교 헬스케어공학과) ;
- 유미 (전북대학교 자동차부품.금형기술혁신센터) ;
- 정구영 (전북대학교 바이오메디컬공학과) ;
- 유창호 (전북대학교 바이오메디컬공학과) ;
- 김경 (국립재활원 재활연구소) ;
- 정호춘 ((주)싸이버메딕) ;
- 권대규 (전북대학교 바이오메디컬공학과)
- Received : 2012.10.05
- Accepted : 2012.12.28
- Published : 2013.03.01
The Interest in disease prevention and rehabilitation is increasing depending on increase of patients with spinal. This is being developed using the spine stabilization device is being studied. So far studies have only evaluated the effect on trunk stabilization exercises but analysis of human movement patterns for active movement and passive movement did not. We assessed the muscle activity of trunk and leg muscle during passive and active tilt mode on eight tilt directions at tilt angle of
Supported by : 중소기업청, 지식경제부
- Lee, K. K. and Park, J. Y., "The effects of elastic band, Swiss ball, lumbar stabilizing exercise on weight distribution, lumbar strength and pain degree in middle-aged women with chronic lower back," The Korea Journal of Sports Science, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 1155-1165, 2010.
- Kim, D. H., Lee, K. I., and Jung, J. Y., "The effects of 8 week combined exercise program on the biomechanical function recovery of patients suffering from work-related back problems," Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 567-580, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2009.19.3.567
- Krismer, M. and Tulder, M. V., "Low Back Pain," Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 77-91, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.berh.2006.08.004
- Graves, J. E., Pollock, M. L., Carpenter, D. M., Leggett, S. H., Jones, A., MacMillan, M., and Fulton, M., "Quantitative assessment of full range-of-motion isometric lumbar extension strength," Spine, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 289-294, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199004000-00008
- Panjabi, M. M., "The stabilizing system of the spine. Part 1. Function, dysfunction adaption and enhancement," Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 383-389, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1097/00002517-199212000-00001
- Kim, H. S. and Kim, S. Y., "Internal approach of low back pain(I)," Diagnosis and Treatment, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 407-420, 1995.
- Kim, Y. S., "A comprehensive anatomical approach to low back pain," The Journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 149-159, 1998.
- Hides, J. A., Strokes, M. J., Saide, M., Jull, G. A., and Cooper, D. H., "Evidence of lumbar multifidus muscle wasting ipsilateral to symptoms in patients with acute/subacute low back pain," Spine, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 165-172, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199401001-00009
- Danneels, L. A., Vanderstraeten, G. G., Cambier, D. C., Witvrouw, E. E., and De Cuyper, H. J., "CT imaging of trunk muscles in chronic low back pain patients and healthy control subjects," Eur. Spine J., Vol. 9, pp. 266-272, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1007/s005860000190
- O'sulivan, P. B., Twomey, L. T., and Allison, G. T., "Dynamic stabilization of the lumbar spine," Critical Reviews in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Vol. 9, pp. 315-330, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1615/CritRevPhysRehabilMed.v9.i3-4.70
- Moseley, G. L., Hodges, P. W., and Gandevia, S. C., "Deep and superficial fibers of the lumbar multifidus muscle are differentially active during voluntary arm movements," Spine, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 29-36, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-200201150-00013
- Cholewicki, J. and McGill, S. M., "Mechanical stability of the in vivo lumbar spine: implications for injury and chronic low back pain," Clinical Biomechanics, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 1-15, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0268-0033(95)00035-6
- Vollowitz, E., "Furniture prescription for the conservative management of low-back pain," Top Acute Trauma Rehabil, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 18-37, 1988.
- Yang, S. R., "The comparision of exercise method on back pain disability index, range of motion and muscle strength in low back pain patients," M.Sc. Thesis, Major in Sports Management, Ulsan Univ., 2009.
- Kim, L. C., "The effects of core stability exercise with Physioball and Floor exercise on electromyographic activity of selected trunk and abdominal muscles and balance in healthy adults," M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Sports Medicine, Dankook Univ., 2004.
- Kwon, W. A., Yang, K. H., and Lee, J. H., "The Effects on 3-Dimensional Exercise of Lumber Stabilization for Chronic Low Back Pain," The Journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 25-34, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1589/jpts.18.25
- Kim, S. H., Yu, B. G., and Lee, W. H., "Effects of Spinal Stabilization Exercise on the Cross Section Area of the Lumber Multifidus, Lumber Muscle Strength and Pain of Patients with Low Back Pain," Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, Vol. 40, No. 2, pp. 527-536, 2010.
- Song, Y. Y., "The Effects of 3-D Incline and Rotation Exercise on Function in the Patient with Chromic Low Back Pain," M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Physical Therapy, Catholic University of Pusan, 2011.
- Anders, C., Brose, G., Hofmann, G. O., and Scholle, H. C., "Gender specific activation patterns of trunk muscles during whole body tilt," Eur. J. Appl. Physiol., Vol. 101, No. 2, pp. 195-205, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00421-007-0490-z
- Kim, S. J., "The Changes of Co-contraction Patterns in Trunk and Lower Body Muscles with Multidirectional Tilting Motion on the Dynamic and Static Posturography," M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Physical Education, Daegu Univ., 2011.
- Kim, S. B., Chang, Y. H., Kim, S. K., Bae, T. S., Mun, M. S., and Park, J. C., "Changes of Muscle Activation Pattern of Trunk Muscles during Whole-body Tilts with and without Axial Rotation," J. Korean Soc. Precis. Eng., Vol. 29, No. 7, pp. 805-810, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2012.29.7.805
- Lee, C. H., Park, S. T., Kim, J. W., Chai, O. H., and Han, E. H., "The Human Body, Concepts of Anatomy & Physiology," Medical Korea, 2007.
- Lee, H. O., "Activation of Trunk Muscles during Stabilization Exercise in Four-point Kneeling," The Journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 33-38, 2010.
- Magee, D. J., "Instability and Stabilization," Theory and Treatment, 2nd Seminar Workbook, 1999.
- Kim, E. R. and Lee, G. C., "The Exercise Protocol for Spinal Stabilization," The Korean Academy of Physical Therapy Science, Vol. 12, No. 31, pp. 61-74, 2008.
- Bae, S. S., Kim, C. Y., HwangBo, G., Chung, H. A., and Choi, J. W., "The Effect of Motor Control with Active Movement and Passive Movement," The Journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 13-21, 1999.