- Volume 22 Issue 2
The relationship between debris flow and topographical factors is essential for the reliable estimation of soil loss. The objective of this paper is to estimate stability index and soil loss for assessing landsliding risk caused by debris flow. SIMAP and RUSLE are used to estimate stability index and soil loss, respectively. The landsliding risk area estimated by using SIMAP is found to be different from the large land area estimated by RUSLE. It is found that the spatial distribution of soil cover significantly influences landsliding risk area. Results also indicate that stability index and soil loss, estimated by soil cover factor, improve the assessment of landsliding risk.
- Bae, M. K., Jung, K. W., Park, S. J., 2009, Development of Landslide Hazzard Map Using Environmental Information System : Casw on the Gyeongsangbuk-do Province, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 18(11), 1189-1197. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2009.18.11.1189
- Chae, B. G., Kim, W. Y., Cho, Y. C., Kim, K. S., Lee, C. O., Choi, Y. S., 2004, Deveolpment of a Logistic Regression Model for Probabilistic Prediction of Debris Flow, The Journal of Engineering Geology, 14(2), 211-222.
- D. Calcaterra, R. de Riso & D. Di Martire, 2004, Assesing shallow debris slide hazard in the Agnano Plain(Naples, Italy) using SINMAP, a phisically based slope-stability model., Landslides: Evalution and stabilization Vol. 1, A.A Balkema, 177-183.
- Jang, E. S., 2009, Risk Analysis of Debris Flow Based on GIS Technology, Master Dissertation Sungkyunkwan University. Seoul Korea, 4-26.
- Jang, H. I., Kim, K. S., 2008, SINMAP Analysis of Debris Flow in the Youngdong Highway, Korean Society of Civil Engineering Conference, 10.
- K. Y., Oh, C. Y., 2011, Study on Risk Ananysis of Debris Flow Occurrence Basin Using GIS, Journal of the KOSOS, 26(2), 83-88.
- Kim, M. S., Kim, J. K., Yang, D. Y., 2007, The Change of Sediment Yield after Slope Failure using by Physical Modeling - A Case Study Around Naksan Temple, Journal of The Korean Geomorphological Association, 14(4), 95-105.
- Kim, W. Y., Lee, S. R., Kim, K. S., Chae, B. G., 1998, Landslide Types and Susceptibilities Related to Geomorphic Characteristics-Yenchon-Chulwon Area, The Journal of Engineering Geology, 8(2),115-130.
- Morrissey, M. M., 2001, A comparative analysis of hazard model for predicting debris flow in madison county, virginia., U.S Geological Survey, Open-file report, 01-0067.
- Oh, K. D., Hong, I. P., Jun, B. H., Anh, W. S., Lee, M. Y., 2006, Evalution of GIS-based Landslide Hazard Mapping, Journal of the Korea Water Resources Association, 39(1),22-33.
- Olivier, M. B., F. G., Jemy., C. A., 1994, The effect of rainfall on slope failure, with examples from the Greater Durban area, Proceedings 7th intern. Cong. IAEG 3, 1629-1636.
- Park, K. B., Park, E. Y., Cha, S. H., Kim, S., 2012, Study on Debris Flow Hazzard in Small Developing Area, The Korea Water Resources Association Conference.
- Robert T. P., David G. T., Crig N. G., no publish date, SINMAP user's manual, 5-13.
- Wischmeier, W. H., Johnson, C. B., and Cross, B. V., 1971, A soil erodibility nomograph for farmland construction sites, Journal of soil and water conservation, 26, 89-133.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국교통대학교