- Volume 12 Issue 2
Nanoimprint lithography (NIL) is the next generation photolithography process in which the photoresist is dispensed onto the substrate in its liquid form and then imprinted and cured into a desired pattern instead of using traditional optical system. There have been considerable attentions on NIL due to its potential abilities that enable cost-effective and high-throughput nanofabrication to the display device and semiconductor industry. Although one of the current major research trends of NIL is large-area patterning, the technical difficulties to keep the uniformity of the residual layer become severer as the imprinting area increases more and more. In this paper, with the rolling type imprinting process, a mold, placed upon the
- Chou, S. and Krauss, P., "Imprint lithography with sub-10nm feature size and high throughput," Microelectronic Engineering., Vol. 35, pp. 237-240, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9317(96)00097-4
- Guo, L. J., "Recent progress in nanoimprint technology and its applications," J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., Vol. 37, pp. R123-R141, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1088/0022-3727/37/11/R01
- Kim, N. W., Kim, K. W., and Sin, H.-C., "Finite element analysis of low temperature thermal nanoimprint lithography using a viscoelastic model," Microelectronic Engineering., Vol. 85, pp. 1858-1865, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mee.2008.05.030
- Kim, N. W., Kim, K. W., and Sin, H.-C., "A mathematical model for slip phenomenon in a cavityfilling process of nanoimprint lithography," Microelectronic Engineering., Vol. 86, pp. 2324-2329, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mee.2009.04.011
- Heyderman, L. J., Schift, H., David, C., Gorbrecht, J., and Schweizer, T., "Flow behaviour of thin polymer films used for hot embossing lithography," Microelectronic Engieering, Vol. 54, pp. 229-245, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9317(00)00414-7
- Ahn, S. H. and Guo, L. J., "High-speed roll-to-roll nanoimprint lithography on flexible plastic substrates," Advanced Materials, Vol. 20, pp. 2044-2049, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.200702650
- Kim, N. W., Kim, K. W., and Lee, W. Y., "Pressure distribution by rubber roller in large-area UV imprinting lithography Process," Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 91-96, 2010.
- Cho, Y. T. and Jung, Y.-G., "A study on the expectation of residual layer thickness in roller pressing imprint process," Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.104-109, 2013.
- Budynas, R. G., "Advanced strength and applied stress analysis," McGraw-Hill, 1977.
- Kim, K. W. and Kim, N. W., "Prediction of strain energy function for butyl rubbers," Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers A, Vol. 30, pp. 1227-1234, 2006. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2006.30.10.1227