- Volume 16 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Interior Noise Characteristics of High-speed Trains
고속철도 차량의 실내소음 특성 연구
- Noh, Hee-Min (Dept. of High-Speed Railroad Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Choi, Sunghoon (Dept. of High-Speed Railroad Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Seog-Won (Dept. of High-Speed Railroad Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Hong, Suk-Yoon (Dept. of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, College of Engineering, Seoul National University)
- Received : 2012.07.11
- Accepted : 2012.12.17
- Published : 2013.02.28
Because excessive interior noise when riding a high-speed train leads to annoyances, fatigue and stress for passengers, interior noise reduction methods should be considered. In particular, a high-speed train operated in various operation environments, and in South Korea, these include open fields and tunnels. Therefore, a specific study about changes in interior noise characteristics according to different environments is necessary. For this reason, the interior noise characteristics on a KTX train and on the KTX-Sancheon train were analyzed from noise measurements using microphones in this paper. Vibrations on the axles, bogies and floor were also measured, are these area are structural paths for interior noise. From this research, the interior noise characteristics according to the driving speed were deduced and the effects on interior noise by driving environments such as open fields and tunnels were investigated. Furthermore, the effect on interior noise by axles, bogies and floor vibrations were analyzed from a transfer function analysis.
고속철도차량의 실내소음은 승객에서 불쾌감, 피로감 및 스트레스를 유발하는 요인으로 이에 대한 지속적인 연구가 필요하다. 특히, 고속철도 차량이 개활지와 터널 등 다양한 주행환경에서 운행되고 있는 우리나라 현실에서는 이러한 환경에서의 실내소음 변화에 대한 구체적인 연구가 필요하다. 따라서, 본 연구에서는 현재 우리나라에 운영되고 있는 고속철도 차량에 대한 실내 소음의 특성을 분석하는 연구를 수행하였다. KTX와 KTX-산천 차량의 실내에 마이크로폰을 설치하여 주행 시 발생하는 실내소음을 분석하였으며, 축상, 대차 및 차체 가속도 센서를 설치하여 구조기인의 원인이 되는 진동을 검토하였다. 본 연구를 통해서 고속철도 차량의 속도에 따른 실내소음의 특성이 도출되었으며, 주행 환경이 실내소음에 미치는 영향을 개활지와 터널주행 시 발생하는 실내소음의 차이를 통해서 검토하였다. 또한, 차체진동과 실내소음에 대한 전달함수분석을 통해서 차체진동이 실내소음에 미치는 영향을 검토하였다.
Grant : 430km/h급 고속열차 시운전 시험 연구
Supported by : 국토해양부
- P.W. Eade, A.E.J. Hardy (1977) Railway vehicle internal noise, Journal of Sound Vibration, 51(3), pp. 403-415. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-460X(77)80083-7
- K.J. Woo, S. Kim (2008) A study on the reduction of structureborne noise in a train, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(6), pp. 519-523.
- H. Heckl, G. Hauck, R. Wettschureck (1996) Stucture-borne sound and vibration from rail traffic, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 193(1), pp. 175-184. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1996.0257
- J. Farm (2000) Interior structure-borne sound caused by the sleeper-passing frequency, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 231(3), pp.831-837. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1999.2566
- K. Noumura, J. Yoshida (2006) Method of transfer path analysis for vehicle interior sound with no excitation experiment, Honda R&D Technical Review, Proceedings of FISITA World Automotive Congress, Yokohama, Japan, 27, F2006D183.
- ISO3381, Railway applications-acoustics-measurement of noise inside railbound vehicles.
- S. Kim, H. Lee, J.T. Kim (2012) Sound insulation strategy for the tunnel noise in a high speed train, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 15(4), pp. 315-322. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.4.315
- Analyses of the Railway Noise Transmission Characteristics of the Rooms in High-speed Train Stations Depending on Building Types vol.34, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7776/ASK.2015.34.5.385
- An Empirical Study of Railroad Technology Improvement Using AHP and QFD vol.41, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7469/JKSQM.2013.41.2.301
- Evaluation of Interior Sounds of High-speed Trains Considering the Condition of Tunnel Running vol.24, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2013.24.3.253
- Evaluation of Speech Privacy on the Seat-design in High-speed Train Passenger Cars vol.24, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2013.24.2.146
- Multiple Noise Analysis and Derivation of Noise Prediction Equations for Shelter System vol.26, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2016.26.5.616
- Control of interior surface materials for speech privacy in high-speed train cabins vol.27, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1111/ina.12339
- Analysis of the Sound Field Changes in Railway Tunnel by Incorporating Porous Aggregate Sound Absorbing Materials vol.41, pp.1, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2019.41.1.48