- Volume 37 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Controller Parameters Design of Direct Drive Servo Valve Using Genetic Algorithm and Complex Method
유전자 알고리즘과 콤플렉스법에 의한 직접구동형 서보밸브의 제어기 상수값 설계
- Lee, Seong Rae (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Konyang Univ.)
- 이성래 (건양대학교 기계공학과)
- Received : 2012.07.24
- Accepted : 2013.01.23
- Published : 2013.04.01
The control system of a direct drive servo valve is a nonlinear system, and the flow force effect on the spool motion is significant and dependent on the load pressure. To satisfy the control system design requirements, the optimal parameters of the lead-lag controller and the derivative feedback controller are searched for using a genetic algorithm and a complex constrained direct search type method. The obtained controller parameters successfully perform their role to satisfy the control system design requirements.
Control System;Direct Drive Servo Valve;Controller Parameters;Genetic Algorithm;Complex Method;Constrained Direct Search
- Lee, S. R., Choi, H. Y. and Moon, E. J., 2002, "Classical Controller Design of Direct Drive Servo Valve Using Analytical Bode Method," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 754-763. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2002.26.4.754
- Lee, S. R., 2004, "Lead-Lag Controller Design of Direct Drive Servo Valve Using Complex Method," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 28, No. 11, pp. 1719-1726. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2004.28.11.1719
- Kong, S. K, Kim, I. T., Park, T. H., Park, J. Y. and Shin, Y. H., 2002, "Genetic Algorithm," Green, Inc., pp. 402-412..
- Reklaitis, G. V., Ravindran, A. and Ragsdell, K., 1983, Engineering Optimization Methods and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., pp. 268-277.
- Fleisher, W. A., 1989, "Brushless Motors for Limited Rotation," Machine Design, December 7, pp. 101-105.
- Merritt, H. E., 1967, Hydraulic Control Systems, John Wiley and Sons, Inc, pp. 754-763.
- Shahian, B. and Hassul, M., 1993, Control System Design Using MATLAB, Prentice Hall.
- Optimal Design of a Quick-Acting Hydraulic Fuse using Genetic Algorithm and Complex Method vol.11, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7839/ksfc.2014.11.4.032