- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
QR code as Interactive Marketing Communication Media : Focused on Technology Acceptance Model
인터랙티브 마케팅커뮤니케이션 매체로써 QR코드 이용에 관한 연구 : 기술수용모델을 중심으로
- Received : 2012.10.15
- Accepted : 2012.12.26
- Published : 2013.03.28
This study examined users' acceptance process with the QR code as an interactive marketing communications tool. We collected total 200 survey data and 181 questionnaires among them were used for the analysis during for five days, from 9 to 13 in May 2011. The first research question of this study examined the relationship among subjective norms, perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, attitudes, and intention to use through the structural equation modeling analysis. The result of the first research showed that subjective norms about the use of QR code affect intention to use via perceived usefulness, and also directly influence on it. The perceived usefulness has the biggest impact on the intention to use. The research question 2 was to look at the condition effect with the presence of experience. As the analysis result of the second research question, the relationships between subjective norms and perceived usefulness are not different whether or not groups experience QR code, and both groups appeared to have had significant impact. Whereas the relationship between subjective norms and intention to use showed a significant influence on the population that has the experience with the QR code. In order to encourage use of the QR code, therefore, we will need to highly impress on users subjective norms which are ambient pressure on the use of QR code and positively offer marketing strategy which gives users the opportunities to get experience with the QR code.
QR Code;TAM;Interactive;Subjective Norm;Moderation Effect
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 김계수, 인과분석 연구방법론 (성공적인 논문작성을 위한 AMOS/LISREL 이용), 서울: 청람, 2006.
- 김준우, 이기동, 김학회, "Web Storage에 관한 사용자 수용에 미치는 요인에 관한 실증적 연구 -TAM2를 중심으로-", 한국경영정보학회 2004년 추계학술대회 자료집, pp.608-616, 2004.
- 노윤미, "QR코드의 이해와 활용", 지역정보화지, 제67권, pp.37-40, 2011.
- 이상호, "QR코드 사용자의 수용 전, 후 행동에 영향을 미치는 요인", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제12호, pp.136-144, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.12.136
- 이재신, 이민영, "수정된 기술수용모델2(TAM2)를 이용한 지상파 DMB 휴대폰의 수용에 영향을 미치는 요인들에 관한 연구", 방송문화연구, 제18권, 제2호, pp.251-283, 2006.
- 파이낸셜뉴스, 2011년 3월 16일자, "동양매직, QR 코드 모바일 이벤트 열어".
- 스포츠월드, 2011년 3월 30일자, "'킹덤' 모바일 홈페이지 오픈 기념 이벤트".
- http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_i d=1173694.
- R. M. Baron and D. A. Kenny, "The moderator -mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic and statistical considerations," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.51, No.6, pp.1173-1182, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.113
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology," MIS Quarterly, Vol.13, pp.319-340, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- M. Fishbein and I. Ajzen, Belief, attitude, intention and behavior : An introduction to theory and research. Addison-Wesley, Cambridge, MA, 1975.
- Y. Guo and S. Barnes, "Virtual item purchase behavior in virtual worlds: An exploratory investigation," Electronic Commerce Research, Vol.9, No.1-2, pp.77-96, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10660-009-9032-6
- C. L. Hsu and H. P. Lu, "Why do people play on-line games? An extended TAM with social influences and flow experience," Information & Management, Vol.41, No.7, pp.853-869, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2003.08.014
- D. Karaali, C. A. Gumussoy, and F. Calisir, "Factors affecting the intention to use a web-based learning system among blue-collar workers in the automotive industry," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.27, No.1, pp.343-354, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2010.08.012
- D. Shin, "User acceptance of mobile Internet: Implication for convergence technologies, Interacting with Computers," Vol.19, No.4, pp.45-59, 2007.
- S. Taylor and P. A. Todd, "Understanding information technology usage : A test of competing models," Information Systems Research, Vol.6, No.2, pp.144-176, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.6.2.144
- V. Venkatesh and F. D. Davis, "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model : Four longitudinal field studies," Management Science, Vol.46, No.2, pp.186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.18.104.22.16826
- D. Shin, J. Jung, and B. Chang, B, "The psychology behind QR Codes," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.28, No.4, pp.1417-1426, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2012.03.004
- Scanny, "http://www.scany.net/kr/generator/barc odeQrcode.php#QR01"
- 파이낸셜뉴스, "동양매직, QR코드 모바일 이벤트 열어", 2011년 3월 16일자."
- V. Venkatesh and F. D. Davis, A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model : Four longitudinal field studies, Management Science, Vol.46, No.2, p.188, 2000.
- An Exploratory Study of Perceived Benefits and Risks for QR Code based Virtual Fashion Stores vol.22, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2013.22.5.477
- A Dual Path Model of Intention to Use QR Code Virtual Stores -The Moderating Effect of Consumer Use Experience- vol.38, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2014.38.6.913