- Volume 32 Issue 1
감나무의 발아기에 발생하는 서리피해 양상을 이해하기 위하여 꽃눈의 저온피해 정도에 따른 수체 생장 반응을 조사하였다. 50 L 용기에서 재배한 '부유' 나무를 4월 5일 발아기에 저온저장고에 각각 1시간 동안
Frost damage;Fruit characteristic;Fruit set;Low temperature;Shoot growth
- Choi, S.T., Park, D.S., Kang, S.M., Cho, Y.C., 2010. Effect of fruit-load on the growth, absorption, and partitioning of inorganic nutrients in young 'Fuyu' persimmon trees, Sci. Hort. 126, 408-412. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scienta.2010.07.035
- Choi, S.T., Park, D.S., Hong, K.P., Kang, S.M., 2011. Summer pruning effect on tree growth and fruit production of persimmon, Adv. Hort. Sci. 25, 164-169.
- Chmielewski, F.-M., Muller, A., Bruns, E., 2004. Climate change and trends in phenology of fruit trees and field crops in Germany, 1969-2000, Agr. For. Meteorol. 121, 69-78. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-1923(03)00161-8
- Embree, C.G., Myra, M.T.D., Nichols, D.S., Wright, A.H., 2007. Effect of blossom density and crop load on growth, fruit quality, and return bloom in 'Honeycrisp' apple, HortScience 42, 1622-1625.
- Forshey, C.G., Elfving, D.C., 1989. The relationship between vegetative growth and fruiting in apple trees, Hort. Rev. 11, 229-287.
- George, A.P., Mowat, A.D., Collins, R.J., Morley-Bunker, M., 1997. The pattern and control of reproductive development in non-astringent persimmon (Diospyros kaki L.): A review, Sci. Hort. 70, 93-122. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-4238(97)00043-5
- Harada, H., 1984. Relationship between shoot growth, auxillary bud development and flower initiation in Japanese persimmon, J. Japan. Soc. Hort. Sci. 53, 271-275. https://doi.org/10.2503/jjshs.53.271
- Kang, S.K., Motosugi, H., Yonemori, K., Sugiura, A., 1998. Freezing injury to persimmons (Diospyros kaki Thunb.) and four other Diospyros species during deacclimation in the spring as related to bud development, Sci. Hort. 77, 33-43. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-4238(98)00166-6
- Kim, Y.S., Joung, S.B., Son, D.S., Lee, K.K., Park, J.S., Lee, U.J., 1988. Studies on the establishment of the safetycultivating region of non-astringent persimmon, Res. Rept. RDA (H) 30(3), 56-76.
- Nakagawa, Y., Sumita, A., 1969. Studies on the favorable climatic environments for fruit culture. 7. The critical temperatures for frost damage in the deciduous fruit trees, Bull. Hort. Res. Sta. Hiratsuka 8 A, 95-105.
- Palmer, J.W., Giuliani, R., Adams, H.M., 1997. Effect of crop load on fruiting and leaf photosynthesis of 'Braeburn'/M.26 apple trees, Tree Physiol. 17, 741-746. https://doi.org/10.1093/treephys/17.11.741
- Park, S.J., 2011. Dry weight and carbohydrate distribution in different tree parts as affected by various fruit-loads of young persimmon and their effect on new growth in the next season, Sci. Hort. 130, 732-736. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scienta.2011.08.029
- Park, D.S., Choi, S.T., Seo, K.K., Ahn, K.H., Kim, S.C., Song, W.D., Kang, S.M., 2000. Shoot growth and fruit characteristics of 'Fuyu' persimmon as affected by the size of bearing mother branches and the time of fruit-load adjustment, J. Kor. Soc. Hort. Sci. 41, 401-405.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA), 2001. Standard agricultural manual-persimmon growing, RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Walter, T.E., 1967. Factors affecting colour in apples: A review of world literature, Annu. Rpt. E. Malling. Res. Sta. 1966, 70-82.
- Wunsche, J.N., Ferguson, I.B., 2005. Crop load interactions in apple, Hort. Rev. 31, 231-290.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Rural Development Administration