- Volume 40 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A study on performance capability of local government on the forest tending project
지방자치단체 숲가꾸기 사업 수행역량에 관한 연구
- Kim, Myoung-Kwan (Department of Environment Forest Resources, Chungnam National University) ;
- Oh, Do-Kyo (Department of Environment Forest Resources, Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Se-Bin (Department of Environment Forest Resources, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2012.10.29
- Accepted : 2013.02.18
- Published : 2013.03.30
The study proposes to draw out the correlation on what kinds of influences local government personnel's performance capability affect the overall quality of the project, and to suggest institutional supplement policies. For the study, two analytical methods are conducted. First, a hypothesis per each factor was set by classifying the factors which affect the personnel's performance capability into organizational and individual factors. Second, a survey was conducted targeting the project management personnels and presented the result on the verification of the hypothesis through statistic techniques. As the result, it is considered that the quality of forest tending project is more affected by the individual factors than the organizational factor, thereby this study suggests the methods of reinforcement in project management personnel's performance capability.
Supported by : 충남대학교 농업과학연구소
- Forest for Life. 2006. Monitoring for systematic establishment of forest tending project model forest. pp. 124.
- Forest for Life. 2007. A study on improvement methods and a field status analysis for quality improvement of forest tending project. pp. 201.
- The Korean Association for Policy Studies. 2010. A study of the influence of Local government's forest adminstration structure on forest management. pp. 245
- Korea Forest Enterprise Corporate Association. 2010. A study on securing soundness and the improvement methods for week forest business. pp. 180.
- Korean Forest Service. 2002. A white paper of forest tending project puiblic work project. pp. 277.
- Korean Forest Service. 2003. The promotion plan of forest tending project for 5 years. pp. 60.
- Korean Forest Service. 2004. The management guideline of sustainable forest resource. pp. 83.
- Korean Forest Service. 2007. The guidelines of the design and inspection for forest tending project. pp. 89.
- Korean Forest Service. 2008. The second promotion plan of forest tending project for 5 years. pp. 63.
- Nonparametric Evaluation of Economies of Scope in the Context of Technical Efficiency: The Case of Rice and Vegetable Farms in Korea vol.29, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1111/asej.12059