- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit (PHRL) of Methoxyfenozide and Novaluron on Peaches
복숭아 중 Methoxyfenozide와 Novaluron의 생산단계 농약잔류허용기준 설정
- Cho, Kyung-Won (Agricultural Research Center, Hankooksamgong Co. Ltd.) ;
- Park, Jae-Hun (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Ji-Won (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Yoon, Ji-Yeong (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Moon, Hye-Ree (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Kyu-Seung (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University)
- 조경원 (한국삼공(주) 농업연구소) ;
- 박재훈 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과) ;
- 김지원 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과) ;
- 윤지영 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과) ;
- 문혜리 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과) ;
- 이규승 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과)
- Received : 2012.11.09
- Accepted : 2013.02.01
- Published : 2013.03.31
Methoxyfenozide and novaluron were sprayed with single and triple treatments separately on peach during cultivation period. Samples were collected over 14 days, 8 times in total (0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 days). Methoxyfenozide and novaluron were extracted with acetone and partitioned with dichloromethane, and analyzed by HPLC/DAD. Method Quantitation Limit (MQL) were both 0.005 mg/kg, average recoveries of methoxyfenozide at two fortification levels of 0.05 and 0.25 mg/kg were determined
- Hong, J. H., J. S. Lim, C. R. Lee, K. T. Han, Y. R. Lee and K. S. Lee (2011) Study of pesticide residue allowed standard of methoxyfenozide and novaluron on aster scaber during cultivation stage. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 15(1):8-14.
- Kim, J. B., B. H. Song, J. C. Chun, G. I. Im and Y. B. Im (1997) Effect of sprayable formulations on pesticide adhesion and persistence in several crops. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 1(1):35-40.
- Kim, S. W., E. M. Lee, Yang Lin, H. W. Park, H. R. Lee, M. J. Riu, Y. R. Na, J. E. Noh, Y. S. Keum, H. H. Song and J. H. Kim (2009) Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit (PHRL) of insecticide bifenthrin during cultivation of grape. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 13(4):241-248.
- Korea Crop Protection Association (2011) Agrochemicals Use Guide Book, p.437, pp.478-479, Korea Crop Protection Association, Samjeung Press Inc, Korea.
- Korea Food & Drug Administration (KFDA) (2012) MRLs for Pesticides in Foods No. 2012-15.
- Marin, A., J. Oliva, C. Garcia, S. Navarro and A. Barba (2003) Dissipation rates of cyprodinil and fludioxonil in lettuce and table grape in the field and under cold, storage conditions. J. Agric. Food Chem. 51(16):4708-4711. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf021222e
- Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (2011) Notification of Pre-Harvest Residue Limits (PHRLs) for pesticides in Agricultural products, No. 2011-185.
- Park, H. K., H. H. Noh, K. H. Lee, J. Y. Lee, Y. S. Park, K. W. Kang, E. Y. Lee, S. S. Yun, C. W. Jin and K. S. Kyung (2011) Residual characteristic of chlorpyrifos in squash and estimation of its residues before harvest. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 15(4):463-470
- Rural Development Administration (RDA) (2002) Peach growing, pp.175-198.
- Statistics Korea (2012) Korea Statistical Information Service.
- Tomlin, C.D.S. (2009) The Pesticide Manual, pp. 764-765, pp 826-827, fifteenthed. BCPC publication, UK.
- Assessment of Pre-Harvest Environmental Factors in Domestic Production of Organic Lettuce vol.18, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.88
- Dissipation of Carbendazim and Tetraconazole Residues in Water Melon Under Green House Condition vol.22, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.3.199