- Volume 37 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Development and Validation of Wheel Loader Simulation Model
휠로더 시뮬레이션 모델의 개발과 검증
- Oh, Kwangseok (School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Yun, Seungjae (School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Kim, Hakgu (School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Ko, Kyungeun (Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., LTD.) ;
- Yi, Kyongsu (School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2012.05.03
- Accepted : 2013.02.04
- Published : 2013.05.01
This paper presents the development and validation of a wheel loader simulation model. The objective of doing so is to evaluate the performance of the wheel loader and improve its overall performance using Matlab/Simulink. The wheel loader simulation model consists of 4 parts: mechanical/hydraulic powertrain model and vehicle/working dynamic model. An integrated simulation model is required to evaluate and improve the performance of the wheel loader. It is expected that this model will be applied to fuel economizing, improving the pace of operation by using the hybrid system, and the intelligent wheel loader. The performance of the proposed simulation model has been validated by using Matlab/Simulink to compare the driving and the working experimental data.
Supported by : 현대중공업
- Worley, M. D. and La Saponara, V., 2008, "A Simplified Dynamic Model for Front-End Loader Design," IMechE, Vol. 222, No.11.
- Rajamani, R., 2006, "Vehicle Dynamics and Control" Mechanical Engineering Series, pp. 95-137.
- Esposito, A., 2009, "Fluid Power with Application" Seventh Edition, pp. 93-98.
- Merritt, H. E., 1967, Hydraulic Control Systems. New York: Wiley.
- Fales, R. and Spencer, E., 2005, "Modeling and Control of a Wheel Loader With a Human-in-the-Loop Assessment Using Virtual Reality," ASME, Vol. 127.
- Merritt, H. E., 1967, Hydraulic Control Systems, Wiley, New York
- Haggag, S. and Alstrom, D. 2005, "Modeling, Control and Validation of an Electro-Hydaulic Steerby- Wire System for Articulated Vehicle Applications," IEEE/ASME, Vol.10, No.6.