- Volume 37 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Development of Load-Cell-Based Anemovane
로드셀형 풍향풍속계 개발
- Jeon, Byeong Ha (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Han, Dong Seop (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Lee, Kwon-Hee (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.)
- Received : 2012.06.29
- Accepted : 2013.01.28
- Published : 2013.05.01
A load-cell-type anemovane operates based on wind vector properties. The developed load-cell-type anemovane is of a fixed type in which the wing does not rotate, unlike in the case of existing anemovanes. The load-cell-type anemovane is required to accurately derive the correlation between the load ratio and the wind direction in order to develop a qualified product. This is because the load ratio repeats every
Anemovane;Load Cell;Strain Gage;Wind Speed;Wind Direction
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Jeon, B. H., Roh, Y. C., Han, D. S. and Lee, K.H., 2012, "Design of an Anemovane Based on the Load Cell," Proc. of the Sixth Global Conference on Power Control and Optimization, (AIP Conf. Proc.), Vol. 1499, pp. 399-403.
- Kim, K. S., Lee, Y. N., Kim, J. S., Jung, I. R., Seo, D. J., Ga, C. H., Kim, D. S., Son, S. M., Go, J. H., Cha, K. H., Lee, J. D., Moon, C. J. and Kim, J. S., 1991, "The Research About Anemometer," Ministry of Science and Technology, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 2-18.
- Park, D. H. and Yeh, Y. H., 2006, "Characterization of Three-Dimensional Ultrasonic Anemometer Using Phase Measurement," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 442-448. https://doi.org/10.5369/JSST.2006.15.6.442
- Lee, J. H., Song, C. K. and Park, S. H., 2011, "Optimum Structure Design of a Triaxial Load Cell for Wind Tunnel Test," Jounal of KSPE, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 226-232.
- Karkehabadi, R., Rhew, R. D. and Hope, D. J., 2004, "Study and Analyses on the Structural Performance of a Balance," NASA TM-213263.
- Erm, L. P., 2006 "Development of a Two-Component Strain Gauge Balance Load Measurement System for the DSTO Water Tunnel," Air Vehicles Division Defence Science and Technology Organization, DSTO-TR-1835.
- Norman, T. R., Shinoda, P. M., Kitaplioglu, C., Jacklin, S. A. and Sheikman, A., 2002 "Low-Speed Wind Tunnel Investigation of a Full-Scale UH-60 Rotor System," American Helicopter Society 58th Annual Form.
- Vos, H. B., 1996, "Strain Gauge Balance Development at NLR," NLR-TP-96550-L.
- Kim, I. K. and Jeon, B. I., "Research of Weather and Climate," Se-jong, pp. 85-87.
- Kim, B. S., Kim, M. E. and Lee, Y. H., 2008, "Predicting the Aerodynamic Characteristics of 2D Airfoil and the Performance of 3D Wind Turbine Using CFD Code," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 32, No. 7, pp. 549-557. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2008.32.7.549
- Ansys CFX, 2010, Release 12.0 Documentations, Ansys Inc.