- Volume 13 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Changes of Physicopsychological Function difference on Trunk Control Exercise in Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain
체간 조절운동 양식에 따른 만성요통환자의 신체·심리적 기능변화
- Received : 2013.03.04
- Accepted : 2013.03.26
- Published : 2013.04.28
This study conducted the following experiment to examine change of physicopsychological function on Dynamic Trunk Control Exercise(3D-DTCE) and Static Trunk Control Exercise (STCE) to chronic low back pain patients subject for lumbago therapy and management. Physical function was measured by equlibrium and lumbar muscle activities and psychological function was measured by self-efficacy on comparative analysis of pre, post exercise and each groups in 30 lumbago patient subject. Equlibrium was measured by total, front back and left right sway index, lumbar muscle activities were measured by abdominal rectus and oblique abdominalis, erector spinae and self efficacy with lumbago patients was measured index of self efficacy. These result lead us to the conclusion that each group were statistically improved at all physicopsychological test. but equlibrium and lumbar muscle activities were more statistically improved at DTCE group and self efficacy with lumbago patients were not differanced on each group. Consequently, DTCE would be lead to positive increment of physical function more than STCE.
Chronic Low Back Pain;Dynamic Trunk Control Exercise;Static Trunk Control Exercise;Physicopsychological Function
- C. Ahrens, M. Schiltenwolf and H. Wang, "Health-related quality of life (SF-36) in chronic low back pain and comorbid depression," Schmerz, Vol.24, No.3, pp.251-256, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00482-010-0923-1
- 조혜영, 송병호, 김용선, "치료용 볼과 고정된 지면에서의 중심안정성운동에 따른 요통환자 요부 근육의 근활성도 비교", 한국스포츠리서치, 제17권, 제6호, pp.631-642, 2006.
- 최병찬, 김훈, "요부안정화운동이 균형능력에 미치는 영향", 한국체육과학회지, 제18권, 제2호, pp.1147-1156, 2009.
- G. J. Coppack, J. Kristensen, and C. I. Karageorghis, "Use of a goal setting intervention to increase adherence to low back pain rehabilitation: a randomized controlled trial," Vol.26, No.11, pp.1032-1042, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1177/0269215512436613
- 이영란, 이승희, 김준홍, "수중재활운동프로그램이 만성요통환자의 요통, 유연성, 근지구력 및 자기효능감, 운동지속시간에 미치는 효과", 한국보건간호학회지, 제18권, 제1호, pp.167-177, 2004.
- T. Bodin and E. W. Martinsen, "Mood and self-efficacy during acute exercise in clinical depression," J Sport Exerc Psychol, Vol.26, No.4, pp.623-633, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.26.4.623
- K. P. Barr, M. Griggs, and T. Cadby, "Lumbar stabilization: a review of core concepts and current literature, part 2," Am Phys Med Rehabil, Vol.86, No.1, pp.72-80, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.phm.0000250566.44629.a0
- P. W. Hodges and C. A. Richardson, "Contraction of the abdominal muscles associated with movement of the lower limb," Phys Ther, Vol.77, No.2, pp.132-142, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1093/ptj/77.2.132
- N. Handa, H. Yamamoto, T. Tani, T. Kawakami, and R. Takemasa, "The effect of trunk muscle exercise in patients over 40 years ago with chronic low back pain," J orthop sic, Vol.5, No.3, pp.210-216, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1007/s007760050153
- G. B. Anders, Activation characteristics of trunk muscle during whole body tilt with unsupported trunk. Institute for Pathophysiology and Pathobiochemistry, Motor Research Group, Friendrich-Schiller-University Jena, 2005.
- D. M. Urquhar and P. W. Hodges, "Differential activity of regions of transversus abdominis during trunk rotation," Eur Spine J, Vol.14, No.4, pp.393-400, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-004-0799-9
- 김연주, 이승주, 박래준, 이윤미, "치매노인들의 바이오피드백 훈련에 따른 뇌파 변화", 대한물리의학회지, 제5권, 제3호, pp.313-322, 2010.
- 박창식, 강권영, "시각적 바이오피드백 시뮬레이션훈련이 불완전 척수손상환자의 균형에 미치는 효과", 한국콘텐츠학회지, 제11권, 제11호, pp.194-203, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.11.194
- F. Kermode, "Benefits of utilising real-time ultrasound imaging in the rehabilitation of the lumbar spine stabilising muscles following low back injury in the elite athlete-a single case study," Phys Ther Sport, Vol.5, No.1, pp.13-16, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ptsp.2003.08.001
- J. Finsterer, "Review EMG-interference Pattern Analysis," J Electromyogr Kinesiol. Vol.11, No.4, pp.231-246, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1050-6411(01)00006-2
- R. M. Ryckman, M. A. Robbins, B. Thomton, and P. Cantrell, "Development and validation of a physical self-efficacy scale," J Pers Soc Psychol, Vol.42, No.5, pp.891-900, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.1991
- 홍선옥, 운동참여가 신체적 자기효능감 발달과 성역할 특성변화에 미치는 영향, 박사학위논문, 부산대학교, 1996.
- R. Jemmett, Spinal Stabilization: The New Science of Back Pain(2nd ed), Canada: novont health publishing, 2003.
- C. A. Richardson, G. A. Jull, P. Hodges, Therapeutic Exercise for Spinal Segmental Stabilization in Low Back Pain: Scientific Basis and Clinical Approach, Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 1999.
- M. M. Panjabi, "The stabilizing system of spine: Part I. Function dysfunction, adaptation, and enhancement," J Spinal Disord, Vol.5, No.4, pp.383-389, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1097/00002517-199212000-00001
- P. W. Marshall and B. A. Murphy, "Core stability exercises on and off a Swiss ball," Arch Phys Med Rehabil, Vol.86, No.2, pp.242-249, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apmr.2004.05.004
- C. M. Norris, "Abdominal muscle training in sport," Br J Sports Med, Vol.27, No.1, pp.19-27, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsm.27.1.19
- P. W. Hodges and C. A. Richardson, "Altered trunk muscle recruitment inpeople with low back pain with upper limb movement at different speeds," Arch Phys Med Rehabil, Vol.80, No.9, pp.1005-1012, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-9993(99)90052-7
- A. Shumway-Cook, and M. Woollacott, Motor Control, Theory and practical applications, Baltimore, MD : Williams & Wilkins, pp.119-206, 1995.
- B. F. Walker, "The prevalence of low back pain: a systematic review of the literature from 1966 to 1998," J Spinal Disord, Vol.13, No.3, pp.205-217, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1097/00002517-200006000-00003
- R. G. Hazard, "Chronic low back pain and disability: The efficacy of functional restoration," Bull Hosp Jt Dis, Vol.55, No.4, pp.213-216, 1996.
- T. Bjerkeset, L. G. Johnsen, L. Kibsgaard, and P. Fuglesang, "Surgical treatment of degenerative lumbar disease," Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen, Vol.125, No.13, pp.1817-1819, 2005.
- S. H. Hochschuler, R. D. Guyer, and H. B. Cotler, Rehabilitation of the spine: Science and Practice, Mosby Year Book, Chicago, 1993.
- 최수희, 권오윤, 이충휘, 전혜선, 오재섭, "요부안정화운동에 따른 몸통 근육들의 근활성도 비교", 한국전문물리치료학회지, 제12권, 제1호, pp.1-10, 2005.
- C. Richard, G. Jul, P. Hodges, and J. Hides, Therapeutic Exercise for Spinal Segmental Stabilization in low back pain? Scientific basis and clinical approach, London, New York: Churchill Livingstorn, 1999.
- 최순영, "만성요통 여교사에 대한 운동프로그램의 효과 - 근력, 근지구력, 유연성, 통증, 기능장 애, 우울 및 생활만족도를 중심으로-", 여성건강간호학회지, 제7권, 제2호, pp.169-187, 2001.
- R. G. Cooper, W. St Clair Forbes, and M. I. Jayson, "Radiographic demonstration of paraspinal muscle wasting in patients with chronic low back pain," Br J Rheumatol, Vol.31, No.6, pp.389-394, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1093/rheumatology/31.6.389
- S. Louto, H. Aalto, S. Taimela, H. Hurri, I. Pyykko, and H. Alaranta, "One-footed and externally disturbed two-footed posture control in patients with chronic low back pain and healthy control subjects. A controlled study with follow-up," Spine 1998; Vol.23, No.19, pp.2081-2089, 1998.
- G. Jull, C. Richardson, R. Toppenburg, M. Comerford, and B. Bui, "Towards a measurement of active muscle control for lumbar stabilisation," Aust Physiother, Vol.39, No.3, pp.187-193, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0004-9514(14)60481-5