- Volume 22 Issue 4
With the methodology of AHP, this paper focuses on communication activities and their constituents in city parks, selecting 11 constituents, natural or artificial, and establishes an evaluation model on the basis of the analysis of the characteristics of tourists' communication activities in order to obtain the weight and order of importance of the constituents of communication activities space. First-grade indicators influence weight and the order of the constituents of communication activities space are: artificial constituents (0.6614) > natural constituents (0.3386). The weight and order of five secondary indicators attached to natural constituents: private space (0.1538) > shade tree (0.0955) > gentle slope mound (0.0474) > beautiful waterscape (0.0270) > sunshine lawn (0.0149); the weight and order of six secondary indicators attached to artificial constituents: field boundary (0.2865) > Leisure chairs (0.1843) > resting areas (0.0795) > appropriate square (0.0533) > tree-lined road (0.0352) > landscape sketch (0.0227).Using modern decision analysis methodology to research the relationship of environment constituent elements has great theoretical and practical significance for the scientific design and construction of suitable environment for human needs.
City parks;Communication activities;The methodology of AHP;Evaluation model
- Gehl, J., 2002, Communication and space (He. K. R., Trans.), Beijing, China Building Industry Press, (Original work published in Denmark)
- Jin, J. L., 2004, AHP application in impact evaluation of water resources engineering, Systems Engineering -Theory methodology Application, 13, 187- 192(in Chinese).
- Liu, M., Zhao, T. D., Piao, Y. J., 2012, Research on evaluation and application of landscape resource in mountain scenic area, J. Korean Soc. of Plant and Environ. Design, 5, 41-52.
- Liu, Y. D., 1996, Design of architecture exterior environment, Beijing, China Building Industry Press(in Chinese).
- Markus, C. C., 2001, People Places: Design Guidelines for city Open Space (Yu K. J., et al. Trans), Beijing, China Building Industry Press,10(Original work published in America)
- Qu, J. H., 2005, Study on scale and consistency of judgment matrix in AHP, J. of Pingdingshan Institute of Technology, 1, 50-53(in Chinese).
- Saaty, T. L., 2000, Fundamentals of decision making and priority theory with the analytic hierarchy process, Pittsburgh, RWS Publications.
- Tan, H., 2011, Landscape design of city park, Chongqing, Southwest Normal University Press(in Chinese).
- Zhang, Y. J., Piao, Y. J., 2012, Research on factors that influence green field attractiveness--taking Tai'an Jinan, China for example, Chinese Garden, 5, 104-108(in Chinese).