- Volume 22 Issue 4
The purpose of this study, the type of rooftop learn more about the psychological benefits to users has been carried out, and healthy college students were examined in 40 patients. Conduct research to make the rooftop of the type of lawn, trees, ecological garden, wetland biotope, flowering plant in Seoul were divided into six groups. Measurement methods based on the type designation of the Planting and landscape photography by once the participants for each 10 minutes to watch and mood state tests (POMS) and the mean fractionation (SD), based on survey information about the psychological effects were correlated. Mood States test lawn, tree-oriented type, flowering plant stability in type, kindness, openness, and the effect of raising warme there was a tension, anxiety, depression, anger inhibition was effective. In contrast, depression and fatigue are common rooftop greening, respectively. The results in terms of the psychological effects of the type of rooftop garden ecology and wetland biotope than lawn, tree-oriented type, flowering plant types of users with a positive psychological effect seemed to be better.
- Byun, W. H., Lee, J. H., Seo, E. C., Kim, T. J., Hong, Y. S., 2003, A study on urban resident's perference for developing urban recreational forest: the case study on Seoul․Daegu/Gyungbuk․Gyunggido, Journal of Korean Institute of Forest Recrecation, 7(2), 19-25.
- Doxey, J. S., Waliczek, T. M., Zajicek, J. M., 2009, The compact of interior plants in university classrooms on student course performance and on student perceptions of the course and instructor, HortScience, 44, 384-391.
- Dravigne, A., Waliczek, T. M., Lineberger, R. D., Zajicek, J. M., 2008, The effect of live plants and window view of green spaces on employee perception of job satisfaction, HortScience, 43, 183-187.
- Herzog, T. R, 1997, Reflection and attentional recovery as distinctive benefits of restorative environmaents. J. Environ. Psychol., 17(2), 165-170. https://doi.org/10.1006/jevp.1997.0051
- Iwasaki, Y., 2010, Green Space for People's Health, Air conditioning and hygienic engineering, 84(3), 11-16.
- Ji, G. B., Kim, K. N., Han, G. S., 2012, Physiological and psychological effects of viewing and walking in forest and urban area, J. Environ. Sci., 21(5), 605- 611.
- Kaplan, S, 1983, Psychological benefits of a wilderness experience, In I. Altman and J, F. Wohlwill(Eds.). Human Behav. Environ., (6), 163-203.
- Kaplan, S., Talbot, J. F., 1983, Psychological benefits of a wilderness experience, In I. Altman and J.F. wohlwill(Eds.), Hum. Behav. Environ., (6), 163-203.
- Kaplan, R., Kaplan, S., 1989, The experience of nature: A psychological perspective, New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Kaplan, R., 2001, The nature of the view from home: Psychological benefits, Environ. Behav., 33, 50-542.
- Kim, D. W., Park, Y. B., Park, Y. J., Heo, Y., 2007, Correlation over nonlinear analysis of EEG and POMS factor, J. Korean Inst. Oriental Med. Diagn., 11(2), 68-83.
- Kim, J. H., Yoon, Y. H., 2011, Economic analysis and energy reduction by the types of the green roof, J. Seoul Stud., 12(2), 125-140.
- Kim, K. M., Lim, H. J., Kim, S. H., Choi, Y. H., Shin, W. S., Park, B. J., 2012, The difference of psychological relaxation effects between natural recreation forest and urban forest, J. Korean. Inst. For. Rec., 16(1), 53-58.
- Kim, K. M., Shin, W. S., Park, B. J., Oh, D. K., 2012, The psychological relaxation effects on forest space type, J. Korean. Inst. For. Rec., 16(1), 87-92. https://doi.org/10.7842/kigas.2012.16.6.87
- Kim, K. W., Lee, Y. H., Kang, D. J., 2012, Forest management methods for enhancement of therapeutic effect, Proceeding of Forest Science Conference, 89-92.
- Kim, S. B., Jang, J. K., 2007, An analysis of environmental and economic benefits of green roof in Jung-gu, Daegu, J. Environ. Sci., 16(5), 603-610.
- Kwon, J. O., Kim, Y. H., Oh, C. H., 2008 The classification of rooftop-greening type by the case study, Proceeding of Korean Society of Environment and Ecology Conference, 18(1), 125-127.
- Lee, E. H., Kang, K. Y., Na, E. J., 2005, Analysis of trends in patent applications for rooftop greening techniques, J. Korean Environ. Restor. Tech., 8(1), 88-99.
- Lee, M. S., Ka, J. N., Kim, S, A., Park, M. W., Lee, J. W., Park, B. J., 2011, Effect of walking at the urban arboretums on psychological stability of male university students, Journal of Korean Society People Plants Environment, 14(5), 271-277.
- Lee, O. J., Kim, M. Y., 2006, Validation of the profile of mood states(POMS), Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls and Women, 20(4), 121-133.
- McNair, D. M., Lorr, M., Dropplenman, L. F., 1992, Manual for the profile of mood states, San Diego: Educational and Industrial Testing Service.
- Mitchell, R., Popham, F., 2008, Effect of exposure to natural environment on health inequalities: an observational population study, The lancet, 372(8), 1655-1660. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(08)61689-X
- Lohr, V. I., Person-Mins, C. H., 2000, Physical discomfort may be reduced in the presence of interior plants, HortTechnology, 10, 53-58.
- Park, B. J., Miyazaki, Y., 2008, Physiological effects viewing forest landscapes: results of fields tests in Atsugi city, Japan, J. Korean For. Soc., 97(6), 634- 640.
- Park, B. J., 2010, Experimental approach of therapeutic effect of forest recreation activities: focused on viewing and walking in forest environments, Ph. D. Dissertation, Chungnam National University.
- Song, H. K., Lee, K. S., Ji, Y. U., Her, S. N., Forest vegetation structure in Daedeok science town, J. Ecol. Soc. Kor., 24(3), 169-180.
- Ulrich R, 1991, Stress recovery during to nature and urban environments, J. Environ. Psychol., 11, 201-203. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-4944(05)80184-7
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단