- Volume 22 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Pre-ozone Treatment and Economic Efficiency as Changing Raw Water Quality
상수원수 수질변화에 따른 전오존 처리효과 및 경제성 평가
Choi, Dong-Hoon;Park, Jin-Sik;Moon, Choo-Yeun;Lee, Jae-Yong;Ryu, Dong-Choon;Jang, Seong-Ho;Kwon, Ki-Won;Lee, Soo-Ae
- Received : 2012.11.25
- Accepted : 2013.03.19
- Published : 2013.04.30
This study, changes in raw water quality is to indicate on the efficiency of ozone treatment of each pollutant as compared to derive the appropriate operating measures. The appropriate selection for injection rate of pre-ozone and did not inject pre-ozone assess changes in the water. When good water quality, you not injected of pre-ozone to evaluate the economic efficiency of electricity and put the most cost-effective ozone concentration were evaluated. Evaluation remove organic matter and chlorophyll-a concentration level in experiments with each factor of the water DOC> 2.5 mg/L, THMFP> 70
Pre-ozone;DOC;THMFP;Chl-a;Concentration of ozone injection
- APHA, AWWA, WPCF, 1992, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 18th ed. APHA 544-48, USA
- Galapate, R. P., Baes, A. U., Okada, M., 2001, Transformation of dissolved organic matter during ozonation: effects on trihalomethane formation potential, Water Res., 35(9), 2201-2206. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(00)00489-9
- Kang, J. W., 1993, Kinetic Studies of the Advanced Oxidation Processes Involving Ozone, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Ultraviolet Radiation(I), J. of Kor. J. Env. Eco., 15(2), 501-510
- Kim, W. H., Nishijima, W., Shoto, E., Okada, M., 1997, Competitive removal of biodegradable dissolved organic carbon in ozonation-biological activated carbon, Water Sci. & Technol., 35, 147-153.
- LeChevallier, M. W., Cawthon, C. D., Lee, R. G., 1998, Inactivation of biofilm bacteria, Appl. Envir. Microbiol., 54, 2492.
- Owen, D. M., Amy, G. L., Chowdhury, Z. K., Paode, R., McCoy, G., Viscosil, K., 1995, NOM characterization and treatability, J. Am. Water Works Assoc., 87(1), 46-63.
- Rook, J. J., 1974, Formation of haloform during chlorination of natural waters, Water Treat. Exam., 23, 234-243.
- White, M, C., Thompson, J. D., Harrington, G. W., Singer, P. C., 1997, Evaluating criteria for enhanced coagulation compliance, J. Am. Water Works Assoc., 89(5), 64-77. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.1551-8833.1997.tb08228.x
- Xu, P., Janex, M. L., Savoye, P., Cockx, A., Lazarova, V., 2002, Wastewater disinfection by ozone: main parameter for process design, Water Res., 36, 1043-1055. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(01)00298-6