- Volume 8 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Study on Aging Characteristics and Chemical Composition of Hydrogenated Transformer Oil
- Qian, Yi-Hua (Electric Power Research Institute of Guangdong Power Grid Corporation) ;
- Huang, Yi-Bin (College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, South China University of Technology) ;
- Fu, Qiang (Electric Power Research Institute of Guangdong Power Grid Corporation) ;
- Zhong, Zhen-Sheng (College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, South China University of Technology)
- Received : 2012.08.01
- Accepted : 2012.10.19
- Published : 2013.05.01
Under the condition of Baader aging, the chemical composition variation and the influence of transformer oil aging on electrical properties such as dielectric loss factor and physic-chemical properties such as interfacial tension were studied in the aging precess. Moreover, the correlation between hydrogenated transformer oil electrical and physic-chemical properties and its chemical composition variation were also investigated. The results show that these parameters of physic-chemical and electrical properties of hydrogenated transformer oil relate to each other and have closed correlation with chemical composition.
Supported by : Guangdong Power Grid Corporation
- Ruijin Liao, Fumin Sang, Gang Liu, Lijun Yang. "Study on Neutral Acid and Water Dissolved in Oil for Different Types of Oil-paper Insulation Compositions of Transformers in Accelerated Ageing Tests," Proceeding of the CSEE, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 125-131, 2010.
- Chao Tang, Ruijin Liao, Feilong Huang, Lijun Yang, Mengzhao Zhu. "The Breakdown Voltage of Power Transformer Insulation Paper After Thermal Aging," Transactions of China Eletrotechnical Slciety, Vol. 25, No. 11, pp. 1-8, 2010.
- Liao Ruijin, Jian Hao, Shuaiwei Liang, Mengzhao Zhu, Lijun Yang. "Choice of Antioxidants Added in Insulation Oil and Its Anti-oxidant Synergistic Effect," High Voltage Engineering, 124-131, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 124-131, 2012.
- Yihua Qian, Haiyan Wu, Wei Su, Yibin Huang, Zhensheng Zhong. "Comparative Study on the Electrical Properties of Several Kinds of Domestic or Imported Transformer Oil," Power System Technology, Vol. 35, No. 2, pp. 770-773, 2011.
- Hongsong Lian, Dongsheng Zheng. "Ageing Tests of Domestic Made EHV Transformer Oil of Hydrogenated Type and Some Kinds of Imported EHV Transformer Oils," Electrical Equipment, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 16-18, 2005.
- Xianmin Wang, Yongfei Ma, Peng Dou. "Influence of Aging Transformer Oil to Dielectric Loss Factor and Research on Insulation Life Test," Transformer, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 41-44, 2011.
- Lihua Shao. "Research of Large Transformer Oil Anti-oxidation and Anti-aging Properties," Anhui Chemical Industry, Vol. 35, No. 6, pp. 43-45, 2009.
DEUTSCHE NORMEN, DIN 51554-1978. "Prufung der Alterungsbestandigkeit nach Baader Prüfung bei
- DL/T 929-2005, "Determination of the Content in Insulating Oil and Lubricating Oil by Infrared Spectrum Method," National standard of China.
- GB 5654-2007, "Insulating liquids-Measurement of Relative Permittivity, Dielectric Dissipation Factor and d. c. Resistivity," National standard of China.
- DL 421-91, "Determination of electrical resistivity," Electric Power Industry Standard of China.
- DL 429.9-91, "Insulating oil dielectric strength test," Electric Power Industry Standard of China.
- GB 6541-86., "Petroleum products-mineral oils- Determination of interfacial tension of oil against water-Ring method," National standard of China.
- GB/T 264-83, "Petroleum products-Determination of acid number," National standard of China.
- GB 265-88, "Petroleum products-Determination of kinematic viscosity and calcuation of dynamic viscosity," National standard of China.
- Xuyao Qian, "Transformer oil and the related fault diagnosis technology," Beijing: China Power Press, pp. 62-63, 2006.
- Dou Peng, Daowu Yang, ChengFeng Wang, "The Influence of Transformer Oil Aging to Dielectric Dissipation Factor and Its Insulating Lifetime," IEEE, Power and Energy Engineering Conference, pp. 1-4, 2009.
- Peng Dou, Daowu Yang, Yi Li, Jie Gong, "Analyze Aging Characteristica of Transformer Oil Based on Infrared Spectroscopy and Chaos Theory," High Voltage Engineering, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 849-854, 2009.
- Hongmei Wang, "Power oil (gas)," Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, pp. 92-93, 2009.
- Abdi. S, Boubadeur. A, Haddad A. "Influence of thermal ageing on transformer oil properties," Dielectric Liquids, IEEE International Conference, pp. 1-4, 2008.
- Jashandeep Singh, Yog Raj Sood, Piush Verma, "The Influence of Service Aging on Transformer Insulating Oil Parameters," IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 421-426, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2012.6180234
- Multi-field Coupling Simulation and Experimental Study on Transformer Vibration Caused by DC Bias vol.10, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2015.10.1.176
- Failure analysis of transformer liquid — solid insulation system under selective environmental conditions using Weibull statistics method vol.65, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2016.03.017