- Volume 31 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Site Calibration of Network RTK Surveying
네트워크 RTK 측량의 사이트 캘리브레이션 방안에 관한 연구
- Received : 2013.02.20
- Accepted : 2013.02.23
- Published : 2013.02.28
With the expansion of the development and use of surveying equipment recently, by the establishment of infrastructure for network RTK surveying of the NGII, network RTK surveying has been widely used in surveying industry. Currently, in public surveying regulations, site calibration with minimum 5 evenly spaced bench marks is needed for using network RTK surveying results as leveling. But the range between and the number of bench marks for site calibration can be varied according to the geoid undulation. In this study, in order to verify this, Incheon area having regular geoid undulation and Taebaek area having irregular geoid undulation are selected as study area and network RTK surveying have been done. Then the accuracy of site calibration by range between and the number of bench marks have been compared. As a result of this study, in order to meet a tolerance of vertical precision (0.1m) that has been set in public surveying regulations, there is a necessity for improving the regulations so that the range and number of bench marks, to be used for site calibration of network RTK surveying, can be applied complementarily.
- Han, J . Kwon, J . Hong, C (2010), Analysis of Network-RTK(VRS) Positioning Accuracy for Surveying Public Control Point, Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 13-20.
- Jung, B (2008), A Study on the Application of Network RTK GPS for Public Survey, Master Thesis, Kyonggi University, Suwon, Korea.
- Lee, J (2012), A Study on the Determination of the Local Transformation Parameter in Construction Sites using Network-RTK, Master Thesis, University of Seoul, Seoul, Korea.
- Lee, S . Kim, J . Kim, C (2008), Evaluation of EGM2008 earth geopotential model using GPS/leveling data, Journal of the Korean Societ y for Geospat ial Information System, Vol. 16, No, 3, pp. 117-126.
- Leica Geosystems (2005), Take it to the MAX!-An introduction to the philosophy and technology behind Leica Geosystems' SpiderNET revolutionary Network RTK software and algorithms, White Paper, Leica Geosystems, St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- NGII (2007), Network RTK Service, URL:http://vrs.ngii.go.kr, National Geographic Information Institute, Suwon, Korea (last date accessed: 01 Feb. 2013).
- NGII (2008), GPS Data Download Service, URL: http://gps.ngii.go.kr, National Geographic Information Institute, Suwon, Korea (last date accessed: 01 Feb. 2013).
- NGII (2010), Public Surveying Regulations, National Geographic Information Institute, Suwon, Korea.
- Accuracy Analysis of Network RTK Surveying for Cadastral Re-survey Project vol.21, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2013.21.4.117