- Volume 28 Issue 1
The structure of a poset P with smallest element 0 is looked at from two view points. Firstly, with respect to the Zariski topology, it is shown that Spec(P), the set of all prime semi-ideals of P, is a compact space and Max(P), the set of all maximal semi-ideals of P, is a compact
posets;semi-ideals;prime semi-ideals;zero-divisor graph
- J. A. Bondy and U. S. R. Murty, Graph Theory with Applications, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1976.
- R. Engelking, General Topology, Heldermann-Verlag, 2000.
- R. Halas, On extensions of ideals in posets, Discrete Math. 308 (2008), no. 21, 4972-4977. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.disc.2007.09.022
- R. Halas and M. Jukl, On Beck's coloring of posets, Discrete Math. 309 (2009), no. 13, 4584-4589. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.disc.2009.02.024
- V. Joshi, Zero divisor graph of a poset with respect to an ideal, Order: DOI 10.1007/s11083-011-9216-2. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11083-011-9216-2
- J. R. Munkres, Topology, Prentice-Hall of Indian, New Delhi, 2005.
- S. P. Redmond, An ideal-based zero-divisor graph of a commutative ring, Comm. Algebra 31 (2003), no. 9, 4425-4443. https://doi.org/10.1081/AGB-120022801
- P. V. Venkatanarasimhan, Semi-ideals in posets, Math. Ann. 185 (1970), 338-348. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01349957
- D. F. Anderson and P. S. Livingston, The zero-divisor graph of a commutative ring, J. Algebra 217 (1999), no. 2, 434-447. https://doi.org/10.1006/jabr.1998.7840
- I. Beck, Coloring of commutative rings, J. Algebra 116 (1988), no. 1, 208-226. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-8693(88)90202-5