- Volume 41 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of Flame Retardent and Mothproof Conservation of Microwave Heated wood
마이크로파 가열 목재의 방염·방충 복합 보존처리 특성
- Kim, Chong-Gun (Department of Architectural Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Park, Cheul-Woo (Department of Architectural Engineering, Tongmyong University) ;
- Yoon, Tae-Ho (Department of Architectural Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Lim, Nam-Gi (Department of Architectural Engineering, Tongmyong University)
- Received : 2012.06.22
- Accepted : 2013.03.31
- Published : 2013.05.25
It was found that test piece heated rapidly by 3 kW microwave for 5 minutes satisfies the targeted temperature and the percentage of moisture content, and the highest rate of weight increase is obtained in case of 120 minute immersion in the mixture of phosphates and heterocyclic compounds, from the result of such analysis as: kiln drying schedule, flame retardent by flammability test, insect resistance by termites, and permeability of combined penetrant for the wood after assigning multifunctional finish by immersing conifer structural frame, which is used for the frame work of wooden house and indoor/outdoor finishing in flame retardant and insect repellent materials mixture with the remaining heat of microwave. In addition, after a test of flame retardent treated item, it was identified that every mixture of phosphates corresponds with the standards of flame retardent, and upon investigation of moritality of 7 days after putting termites, it was showed that test piece immersed in the mixture of phosphates and heterocyclic compounds has the best characteristics, showing over 96% of high moritality. From the analysis of inward permeability of combined penetrant for the wood, it was decided that excellent performance in the flame retardent and insect resistance of the wood revealed due to full penetration of combined penetrant as it was found that combined penetrant penetrated through the whole inner cells of the wood.
- 임남기. 2010. 12. 국내의 건축용 목재연구 및 산업현황과 첨단 목재료 개발 동향. 한국건축시공학회지 10(6): 6-15.
- 정희석. 2005. 7. 최신목재건조학. 서울대학교출판부. pp. 162-163.
- 박철우, 허재원, 임남기. 2011. 4. 마이크로파를 이용한 목재의 액상방염약제 침투효과 연구, 한국건축시공학회 논문집 11(3). https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2011.06.3.256
- 이규식. 2004. 목조문화재 보존을 위한 국산 흰개미의 생태적 특성 및 방제에 관한 연구. 중앙대학교 박사학위 논문. p. 49.
- B. G. Butterfield, B. A. Meylan, 엄영근. 2000. 2. 목재의 3차원적 구조. WIT 컨설팅. pp. 22-23.
- 김남훈. 2008. 국내산 주요 침엽수 3종간 수간 내 목재셀룰로오스의 미세구조변이. 한국목재공학회 36(1): 12-20.
- 일본경도대학 목질과학연구소. 2005. 9. 목재의 비밀. (주)한국목재신문사, pp. 157-158.
- 紫田吉郞. 1999. 12. 공업용 마이크로파 응용기술. 기전연구사, pp. 114-115.
- 여인환, 윤명호, 윤정배. 2009. 4. 표준화재에 노출된 중량목재의 연소특성. 대한건축학회 25(2).
- White, R. H., and E. V. Nordheim. 1992. Charring rate of Wood for ASTM E 119 exposure. Fire Technology 28(1): 5-30. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01858049
- White, R. H. 2000. Charring rate of compostie timber products. The proceedings of Wood and Fire Safety 2000, Part 1, 4th International Scientific Conference, May pp. 14-19.
- Moisture Content Change and Heat Distribution Characteristics of Veneer Heated by Microwave vol.42, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2014.42.4.407
- A Study Scope of Optimal Heating and Drying Process of Timber Heated by Microwave vol.18, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2014.18.4.126