- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Projectile's Velocity Effect for Voltage Induced at Sensing Coil for Applying to Air Bursting Munition
- Ryu, Kwon-Sang (Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Shin, Jun-Goo (Research and Development Institute, Hanwha Corprotion) ;
- Jung, Kyu-Chae (Research and Development Institute, Hanwha Corprotion) ;
- Son, Derac. (Department of Physics, Hannam University)
- Received : 2012.12.29
- Accepted : 2013.03.15
- Published : 2013.06.30
We designed a model composed of a ring type magnet, a yoke, and a sensing coil embedded in a projectile for simulating the muzzle velocity. The muzzle velocity was obtained from the master curve for the induced voltage at sensing coil and the velocity as the projectile pass through the magnetic field. The induced voltage and the projectile's velocity are fitted by the
Air Bursting Munition (ABM);eddy current (EC);muzzle velocity;skin effect;finite element method (FEM)
Supported by : Hannam university
- 40mm Low/Medium Velocity Air Bursting Munitions System (2007050), Navy SBIR FY2007.3, http://www.navysbir.com/07_3/75.htm.
- S. H. Yoon, S. W. Lee, Y. H. Lee, and J. S. Oh, Sensors 6, 712 (2006). https://doi.org/10.3390/s6070712
- Allen Buckley, 47th Annual Fuze Conf. "Enhancing Weapon Performance", New Orleans, LA, April 8-10, 2003. (http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2003fuze/buckley.pdf).
- Allen Buckley, Pierre Freymond, NDIA 45th Annual Fuze Conference - Long Beach, CA, April 16-18, 2001.
- Diameter Effect of Induced Voltage in Sensing Coil Buried in Projectile for Application of Air Bursting Munition vol.26, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2016.26.2.062