Supported by : 환경부
- Araya R, Tani K, Takagi T, Yamaguchi N, and Nasu M (2003) Bacterial activity and community composition in stream water and biofilm from an urban river determined by fluorescent in situ hybridization and DGGE analysis. FEMS Microbiol Ecol 43, 111-9. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1574-6941.2003.tb01050.x
- Boon N, Windt W, Verstraete W, and Top EM (2002) Evaluation of nested PCR-DGGE (denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis) with groupspecific 16S rRNA primers for the analysis of bacterial communities from different wastewater treatment plants. FEMS Microbiol Ecol 39, 101-12.
- Ercolini D (2004) PCR-DGGE fingerprinting: novel strategies for detection of microbes in food. J Microbiol Methods 56, 297-314. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mimet.2003.11.006
- Grosskopf R, Janssen PH, and Liesack W (1998) Diversity and structure of the methanogenic community in anoxic rice paddy soil microcosms as examined by cultivation and direct 16S rRNA gene sequence retrieval. Appl Environ Microbiol 64, 960-9.
- Hawksworth DL (2001) The magnitude of fungal diversity: the 1.5 million species estimate revisited. Mycol Res 105, 1422-32. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0953756201004725
- Jiang H, Liao B, Ren X, Lei Y, Mace E, Fu T et al. (2007) Comparative assessment of genetic diversity of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) genotypes with various levels of resistance to bacterial wilt through SSR and AFLP analyses. J Genet Genomics 34, 544-54. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1673-8527(07)60060-5
- Ludwig JA and Reynolds JF (1988) Statical ecology : A primer on methods and computing, p.96, J Wiley & Sons, New York
- Mills DK, Fitzgerald K, Litchfield CD, and Gillevet PM (2003) A comparison of DNA profiling techniques for monitoring nutrient impact on microbial community composition during bioremediation of petroleumcontaminated soils. J Microbiol Methods 54, 57-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-7012(03)00007-1
- Muyzer G, de Waal EC, and Uitterlinden AG (1993) Profiling of complex microbial populations by denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis analysis of polymerase chain reaction-amplified genes coding for 16S rRNA. Appl Environ Microbiol 59, 695-700.
- NIAST (2000) In Method of soil and plant analysis. pp.103-47 National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology (NIAST), Suwan, Korea.
- Paul EA and Clark FE (1989) In Soil Microbiology and Biochemistry. Academic Press, San Diego, CA.
- Reeson AF, Jankovic T, Kasper ML, Rogers S, and Austin AD (2003) Application of 16S rDNA-DGGE to examine the microbial ecology associated with a social wasp Vespula germanica. Insect Mol Biol 12, 85-91. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2583.2003.00390.x
- Schabereiter-Gurtner C, Pinar G, Lubitz W, and Rolleke S (2001) An advanced molecular strategy to identify bacterial communities on art objects. J Microbiol Methods 45, 77-87. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-7012(01)00227-5
- Schollenberger CJ (1927) A Rapid Approximate Method for Determining Soil Organic Matter. Soil Sci 24, 65-8. https://doi.org/10.1097/00010694-192707000-00008
- Straatsma G, Ayer F, and Egli S (2001) Species richness, abundance, and phenology of fungal fruit bodies over 21 years in a Swiss forest plot. Mycoll Res 105, 515-23. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0953756201004154
- Torsvik V, Ovreas L, and Thingstad TF (2002) Prokaryotic diversity-Magnitude, dynamics, and controlling factors. Science 296, 1064-6. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1071698
- Vainio EJ and Hantula J (2000) Direct analysis of wood-inhabiting fungi using denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis of amplified ribosomal DNA. Mycol Res 104, 927-36. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0953756200002471
- Vazquez-Marrufo G, Vazquez-Garciduenas MS, Gomez-Luna BE, and Olalde-Portugal V (2002) DNA isolation from forest soil suitable for PCR assays of fungal and plant rRNA genes. Plant Mol Biol Rep 20, 379-90. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02772125
- Wang YS, Wen CY, Chiu TC, and Yen JH (2004) Effect of fungicide iprodione on soil bacterial community. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 59, 127-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2004.01.008
- Williamson KE, Kan J, Polson SW, and Williamson SJ (2011) Optimizing the indirect extraction of prokaryotic DNA from soils. Soil Biol Biochem 43, 736-48. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soilbio.2010.04.017
- Yeates C, Gillings MR, Davison AD, Altavilla N, and Veal DA (1998) Methods for microbial DNA extraction from soil for PCR amplification. Biol Proced Online 1, 40-7. https://doi.org/10.1251/bpo6
- Distribution of Bacterial Communities in Petroleum-Contaminated Soils from the Dagang Oilfield, China vol.26, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12209-019-00226-7