- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development and validation of analytical methods for pyrifluquinazon residues determination on agricultural commodities by HPLC-UVD
HPLC-UVD를 이용한 농산물 중 pyrifluquinazon 잔류시험법 개발 및 검증
- Do, Jung-Ah (Pesticide & Veterinary Residues Division, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation) ;
- Kwon, Ji-Eun (Pesticide & Veterinary Residues Division, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation) ;
- Kim, Mi-Ra (Daejeon Regional FDA) ;
- Lee, Eun-Mi (Daejeon Regional FDA) ;
- Kuk, Ju-Hee (Gwangju Reginal FDA) ;
- Cho, Yoon-Jae (Pesticide & Veterinary Residues Division, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation) ;
- Chang, Moon-Ik (Pesticide & Veterinary Residues Division, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation) ;
- Kwon, Kisung (Busan Reginal FDA) ;
- Oh, Jae-Ho (Pesticide & Veterinary Residues Division, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation)
- 도정아 (식품의약품안전처 식품의약품안전평가원 잔류물질과) ;
- 권지은 (식품의약품안전처 식품의약품안전평가원 잔류물질과) ;
- 김미라 (대전지방식품의약품안전청 유해물질분석팀) ;
- 이은미 (대전지방식품의약품안전청 유해물질분석팀) ;
- 국주희 (광주지방식품의약품안전청 유해물질분석팀) ;
- 조윤제 (식품의약품안전처 식품의약품안전평가원 잔류물질과) ;
- 장문익 (식품의약품안전처 식품의약품안전평가원 잔류물질과) ;
- 권기성 (부산지방식품의약품안전청 시험분석센터) ;
- 오재호 (식품의약품안전처 식품의약품안전평가원 잔류물질과)
- Received : 2013.02.27
- Accepted : 2013.06.12
- Published : 2013.06.25
Pyrifluquinazon is classified with a quinazoline insecticide that regulates food intake by controling the feeding behavior acting on the endocrine or nervous system of pests such as aphids and white fly. To keep safety on pyrifluquinazon residues in agricultural commodities a simple, accurate and rapid analytical method was developed and validated using high performance liquid chromatograph (HPLC-UVD). The pyrifluquinazon residues acidified with 1% formic acid in samples were extracted with acetonitrile and partitioned with hexane subsequently to dichloromethane then purified with silica solid phase extraction (SPE) cartridge. The purified samples were detected using HPLC-UVD. The method was validated using apple and pear spiked with pyrifluquinazon at 0.02, 0.05 and 0.1 mg/kg and hulled rice, pepper, soybean at 0.05 and 0.1 mg/kg. Average recoveries were 70.5~107.9% with relative standard deviation less than 10%. The result of recoveries and overall coefficient of variation of a laboratory results in Gwangju regional FDA and Daejeon regional FDA was followed with Codex guideline (CODEX CAC/GL 40). This method is appropriated at pyrifluquinazon residues determination and will be used as official method of analysis.
Supported by : 식품의약품안전처
- A. K. Min, Insecticidal activity and feeding behavior of green peach Aphid, Myzus persicae against Nano type of Pyrifluquinazon, Master Thesis, Chungnam National University (2011).
- 農評書, ピリフルキナゾン, Food Safety Commission (2009).
- Andy Beer: Agrow US EPA to OK Nichino's Pyrifluquinazon (2012) available at http://www.agrow.com/ newproducts/US-EPA-to-OK-Nichinos-pyrifluquinazon.
- Palmer C and Vea E.: IR-4 Ornamental Horticulture Program, Pyrifluquinazon, Crop Safety and Efficacy (2010).
- The Japan Food Chemical Research Foundation, avaliable at http://www.m5.ws001.squarestart.ne.jp/foundation/ search.html
- 국립농업과학원, 농산물 중 농약잔류분 정의 및 분석방법 정리, avaliable at http://www.naas.go.kr/_ Include/down.asp?idx=8608&fileMode=0&dnGubun =1&tg=1
- GUIDANCE DOCUMENT ON THE DEFINITION OF RESIDUE, OECD Residue Chemistry Export Group.
- Pyrifluquinazon WG의 작물(사과) 잔류성 시험 보고서 요약본, (주) 경농(2008).
- 이영득: 식품공전 잔류농약 분석법 실무해설서 (2012)
- Codex Alimentarius Commission, Guidelines on good laboratory practice in residue analysis. CAC/GL 40-1993. Rome. Italy (2003).
- S. J. Lee, Y. H. Kim, L. W. Song, Y. S. Hwang, J. D. Lim, E. H. Sohn, M. H. Im, J. A. Do, J. H. Oh, K. S. Kwon, J. K. Lee, Y. D. Lee and M. G. Choung: Development of analytical method for Fenoxycarb, Pyriproxyfen and Methoprene residues in agricultural commodities using HPLC-UVD/MS, Korean Journal of Pesticide Science, 15(3), 254-268 (2011).
- C. H. Kwon, M. H. Chang, M. H. Im, D. I. Choi, S. C. Jung, J. Y. Lee, Y. D. Yu, J. O. Lee and M. K. Hong: Determination of mandipropamid residues in agricultural commodities using high-performance liquid chromatography with mass spectrometry, Anal. Sci. Technol, 21(6), 518-525 (2008).
- Simultaneous determination of pyrifluquinazon and its main metabolite in fruits and vegetables by using QuEChERS-HPLC-MS/MS vol.40, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1002/jssc.201601094