- Volume 17 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Performance Comparison of Opportunistic Spectrum Access Schemes in Non-slotted Cognitive Radio Networks Through Simulation Research
시뮬레이션 분석을 통한 비 슬롯 모드 인지 무선망에서 기회적 스펙트럼 접속 방식의 성능 비교
- 이유태 (동의대학교 정보통신공학과)
- Received : 2013.03.07
- Accepted : 2013.04.02
- Published : 2013.06.30
We consider the design of opportunistic spectrum access schemes where secondary users can opportunistically access unused spectrum in non-slotted primary systems. Two non-slotted spectrum sensing and access schemes for secondary users are considered. We present experimental results that demonstrate the performance of the considered schemes.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 허성만, 최준호, 유상조, 장용업, 정길수, 이광억, "정책 기반(Policy-based) 인지 무선 네트워크 관리기술," 한국통신학회지: 정보와 통신, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 58-66, 2013.
- Y. Lee and Y.J. Lee, "Modelling and Analysis of Nonsaturated Opportunistic Spectrum Access Networks," Electronics Letters, vol. 47, no. 15, pp. 883-884, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1049/el.2011.1433
- H.-S. Cho, J.C. Shin, and Y. Lee, "System Dwelling Times of Secondary Call in Cognitive Radio Systems," IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E94B, no. 7, pp. 2170-2173, 2011.
- Q. Zhao, L. Tong, A. Swami, and Y. Chen, "Decentralized Cognitive MAC for Opportunistic Spectrum Access in Ad Hoc Networks: A POMDP Framework," IEEE Journal in Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 589-600, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSAC.2007.070409
- Y. Lee, "Opportunistic Spectrum Access in Cognitive Networks," Electronics Letters, vol. 44, no. 17, pp. 1022-1024, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:20081287
- Q. Zhao, S. Geirhofer, L. Tong, and B. Sadler, "Opportunistic Spectrum Access via Periodic Channel Sensing," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 785-796, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSP.2007.907867
- S. Huang, X. Liu, and Z. Ding, "Opportunistic Spectrum Access in Cognitive Radio Networks," Proc. IEEE INFOCOM 2008, Arizona, U.S.A., 2008.
- Q. Zhao, B. Krishnamachari, and K. Liu, "On Myopic Sensing for Multi-Channel Opportunistic Access: Structure, Optimality, and Performance," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 5431-5440, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/T-WC.2008.071349
- S.H. Ahmad, M. Liu, T. Javadi, Q. Zhao, and B. Krishnamachari, "Optimality of Myopic Sensing in Multi-Channel Opportunistic Access," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 4040-4050, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.2009.2025561
- Y. Lee, "Modified Myopic Policy with Collision Avoidance for Opportunistic Spectrum Access," Electronics Letters, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 871-872, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1049/el.2010.0424
- Y. Lee, "Opportunistic Spectrum Access in Unslotted Primary Networks," IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E93B, no. 11, pp. 3141-3143, 2010.