- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Potential Natural Vegetation using the Estimate to Probability Distribution of Vegetation in Bukhansan National Park
식생 분포 확률 추정을 통한 북한산 국립공원의 잠재자연식생 추정
Shin, Jin-Ho;Yeon, Myung-Hun;Yang, Keum-Chul
- Received : 2013.02.28
- Accepted : 2013.05.10
- Published : 2013.06.30
The study for the estimation potential natural vegetation was estimated the occurrence probability distribution using geographic information system(GIS) in Bukhansan National Park. Correlation and factor analysis were analyzed to estimate probability distribution. Coefficients were calculated by logistic regression analysis. Correlation coefficients were significantly at the 0.01 level. Commonality of elevation, annual mean temperature, warmth index and potential evapotranspiration were high value, but topographic index was low value. Communities of over the 0.3 points distribution probability, Quercus mogolica communities were the largest area, 76,940,900
Commonality;Geographic information system(GIS);Occurrence probability distribution
- Lim, D. O.․Kim, Y. S. and Lee, H. C. 2008. The specific plant species and conservation of the Bukhansan National Park. Kor J Env Eco 22(2):138-144. (in Korean with English summary)
- Pavel V. K.․Song, J. S.․Y. Nakamura and V. P. Verkholat. 2006. A phytosociological survey of the deciduous temperate forests of mainland Northeast Asia. Phytocoenologia 36:77-150. https://doi.org/10.1127/0340-269X/2006/0036-0077
- Shin, J. H. 2012. Simulation map of potential natural vegetation and actual vegetation distribution using high-resolution images and geographic information system - Focused on the Bukhansan National Park -. Ph. D. Thesis. Kongju National Univ. (in Korean with English summary)
- Tuxen, R. 1956. Die heutige potentielle naturliche Vegetation als Gegenstand der Vegeta tionskartierung. Angew Pflanzensoziologie 13:5-42.
- Westhoff, V. and van der Maarel, E. 1978. The Braun-Blanquet approach. In:Whittaker, R.H.(ed.) Classification of plant communities, p.287-374. Junk, The Hague.
- Yang, K. C. 2002. Classification of major habitats based on the climatic conditions and topographic features in Korea. Ph. D. Thesis. Chung-ang Univ. (in Korean with English summary)
- Yim, Y. J. and T. Kira. 1975. Distribution of forest vegetation and climate in the Korean Peninsula. I. Distribution of some indices of thermal climate. Jap J Ecol 25:77-88.
- Yim, Y. J. and Kira, T. 1976. Distribution of forest vegetation and climate in Korean peninsula. II. Distribution of climatic humidity/aridity. Jap J Ecol 26:157-164.
- Brzeziecki B.․F. Kienast and O. Wildi. 1993. A simulated map of the potential natural forest vegetation of Switzerland. J Veg Sci 4:499-508. https://doi.org/10.2307/3236077
- Byun, D. W.․Lee, H. J. and Kim, C. H. 1998. Vegetation pattern and successional sere in the forest of Mt. Odae. Korean J Ecol 21(3):283-290. (in Korean with English summary)
- Choi, S. H. and Lee, K. J. 1993. A study on the change of the plant community structure for five years in Puk'ansan National Park. A Eco Res 7(1):35-48. (in Korean with English summary)
- Choung, H. L.․Lee, H. J. and Lee, J. S. 2000. Syntaxonomy of the forest vegetation in and surrounding Taegu, Korea. Jour of Korean Ecol 23(5):407-421. (in Korean with English summary)
- Choung, H. L.․Chun, Y. M. and Lee, H. J. 2006. Progressive succession and potential natural vegetation on the forest vegetation in and surrounding Daegu, Korea J Ecol Field Biol 29(3):265-275. (in Korean with English summary) https://doi.org/10.5141/JEFB.2006.29.3.265
- Ellenberg, H. 1988. Vegetation ecology of Central Europe. University Press, Cambridge.
- Kim, J. S.․Hong, J. K.․Kim, K. S.․Cho, Y. C. and Bae, K. H. 2011. Plant diversity of Quercus mongolica forest in Mt. Biryoung. Journal of Agriculture & Life Science 45(3):9-18. (in Korean with English summary)
- Kim, J. U. and Yim, Y. J. 1987. Actural vegetation and potential natural vegetation of Seonunsan area, Southwestern Korea. Korean J Ecol 10(4):159-164.
- Kim, J. U. and Yim, Y. J. 1988. Actural vegetation and potential natural vegetation of Naejangsan national park, Southwestern Korea. Korean J Ecol 11(3):145-152.
- Kim, J. W. 1992. Vegetation of Northeast Asia -On the syntaxonomy and syngeography of the oak and beech forest-. Ph. D. Thesis. Wein Univ Wein.
- Lee, D. K. and Kwon, K. C. 2006. Biomass and annual net production of Quercus mongolica stands in Pyungchang and Jecheon areas. J Korean Fo. Soc 95(3):309-315. (in Korean with English summary)
- Lee, E. B. 1997. Actual vegetation and potential natural vegetation of Pukhansan national park, Mid-western Korea. Korean J Ecol 20(6):439-450.
- Lee, K. J.․Jo, J. C. and Ryu, C. H. 1990. Analysis on the structure of plant community in Mt. Yongmun by classification and ordination techniques. Journal of Plant Biology. 33(3):173-182. (in Korean with English summary)
- Lee, K. J.․Cho, W. and Hwang, S. H. 1995. Plant community structure for five major valleys in Bukhansan National Park. A Ecol Res 9(1):15-29. (in Korean with English summary)
- Lee, M. J. and Song, H. K. 2011. Vegetation structure and ecological restoration model of Quercus mongolica commutnity. J Korean Env Res Tech 14(1):57-65. (in Korean with English summary)
- Lee, T. B. 2003. Coloured Flora of Korea. Hyangmun Press.
- Lee, W. T. and Yim, Y. J. (1978). Studies on the distribution of vascular plants in the Korean Peninsula. Korean J Pl Taxon 8, Supplement:1-33.