- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study for the Development of the Reliability/Availability Management System of the Urban Transit Vehicles (I)
도시철도차량 신뢰도/가용도 관리시스템 개발에 관한 연구 (I)
- Park, Kee-Jun (Near-surface Transit&LRT system Research Team, Metropolitan Railroad Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Chung, Jong Duk (Future Monorail Research Team, Metropolitan Railroad Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2012.06.12
- Accepted : 2013.04.29
- Published : 2013.06.30
The maintenance of an urban transit vehicle accounts for 60-70% of total costs over its entire life cycle, so it is critical to reduce maintenance costs and extend the life times of urban transit EMUs (electric multiple units) through research. For these researches, the reliability and availability data management system was constructed through the case study of several industries in the domestic and international in the field of reliability centered maintenance system. And we created a system to manage reliability and availability data for use in urban-EMU maintenance. In this work, we identified the major functions needed to successfully develop the system. Here we report the successful development of a reliability and availability data management system for maintenance of urban transit vehicles.
Supported by : 국토해양부
- K.J. Park, J.D. Chung, S.Y. Han, M.W. Suh (2009) A study to the development of reliability/availability management system of the urban transit EMU' maintenance, Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway. Kyeongju, pp. 619-627.
- KRRI (2009) A Study of Domestic and Foreign Survey and Analysis for the Reliability and Availability of Urban Transit Vehicle.
- L. Fratta, U.G. Montanari (1973) A boolean algebra method for computing the terminal reliability in communication Network, IEEE trans. Circuit Theory, CT-20(3), pp. 203-211.
- K.K. Aggarwal, K.B. Misra, J.S. Gupta (1975) A Fast Algorithm for Reliability Evaluation, IEEE Trans. Reliability, R- 24(1), pp. 83-85. https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.1975.5215343
- K.J. Park, J.D. Chung, Y.T. Son, M.W. Suh (2009) A study on a reliability calculation method for the urban transit vehicles, Autumn Conference of KSPE, Daegu.
- K.M. Lee, D.H. Shin, J.H. Lee (2008) Study on the Maintenance period allocation method for railway signal equipment, Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Daegu, pp. 621-646.
- Chaichan Chareonsuk, Nagen Nagarur, Mario T. Tabucanon (1998) A multicriteria approach to the selection of preventive maintenance intervals, Industrial Systems Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology.
- D.E. Goldberg (1989) Genetic algorithms in search, Optimization and machine learning, Addison-Wesley, New York.
- J.H. Holland (1975) Adaptation in natural and artificial systems, Ann Arbor University of Michigan, USA.
- B.R Moon (2008) Easy learning genetic algorithm, Hanvit Media, Korea, pp.21-40.