- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Experimental Study on Characteristics of Deformation for Concrete Track on Railway Bridge Deck End induced by Bridge End Rotation
철도교량 단부 회전에 따른 콘크리트 궤도의 변형특성에 관한 실험적 연구
- Lim, Jongil (Graduate School of Railway, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Song, Sunok (Graduate School of Railway, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Choi, Jungyoul (Dept. of Track and Railway Operations, Technische Universitat Berlin (TU-Berlin)) ;
- Park, Yonggul (Graduate School of Railway, Seoul National University of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2013.03.18
- Accepted : 2013.05.24
- Published : 2013.06.30
In this study, by considering the rail fastening support distance and the distance between the bridge and the abutment, the behavior of concrete track installed on a railway bridge end deck and the bridge end rotation were analyzed. In order to analyze the track-bridge interaction, bridge and abutment specimens with concrete track structures were designed and used in laboratory testing. At a constant fastening support distance, an increase in the bridge end rotation caused an increase in the displacement of the rail. Therefore, the displacement of the rail directly affects the rail and clip stress. Further, it is inferred that the results of multiple regression analysis obtained using measured data such as angle of bridge end rotation and fastening support distance can be used to predict the track-bridge interaction forces acting on concrete track installed on railway bridge deck ends.
Grant : 콘크리트궤도가 부설된 철도교량상 장대 레일 축력저감 및 단부 사용성 확보를 위한 한국형 횡단궤도시스템 개발
Supported by : 한국건설교통기술평가원
- D.B. Deutsche Bahn, A.G. Netz (2008) Bridge deck Ends, Check for serviceability limit state of superstructure, DS804 - Appendix 29(German language).
- D.B. Deutsche Bahn, A.G. Netz (2003) Richtlinie 804.5202 (German language).
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2008) Research for improvement of concrete track interface performance.
- Rudolf Seidel (2000) Feste Fahrbahn auf groBen Stahluberbauten der NBS Hannover-Berlin, EI-Eisenbahningenieur, 51, pp. 23-29 (German language).
- D.B. Deutsche Bahn, A.G. Netz (1995) Anforderungskatalog zum Bau der Fahrbahn, 3. Uberarbeitete Auflage, Stand, Catalogues for construction of slab track (German language).
- Edgar Darr, Werner Fiebig (2006) Feste Fahrbahn, Konstruktion und Bauarten fur Eisenbahn und StraBenbahn, ISBN 3-8266-1485-2, Eurail press (German language).
- Korea Rail Network Authority, (2011) Railway design Standard (Track part).
- Korea Rail Network Authority, (2011) Railway design Standard (Roadbed part).
- J.Y. Choi, S.C. Yang, (2008) The Displacement Limit at the End of an Approach Slab for a Railway Bridge with Ballastless Track, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(2), pp. 195-202.
- D.S. Chun, J.Y. Choi, H.Y. An, Y.G. Park (2008) Behavior of Fastening system of HSR bridge ends deck on slab Track installed Bridge, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Railway Autumn Conference, pp. 1624-1633.
- H.K. Park, S.Y. Jang, S.C. Yang, Y.G. Park (2009) A Parametric Study on the Serviceability of Concrete Slab Track on Railway Bridge, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(1), pp. 95-103.
- R.K. Min, D.Y. Sung, Y.G. Park (2012) Analysis of Dynamic Behavior of Railway Bridge with Concrete Track, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 15(2), pp. 147-153. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.2.147
- K.W Lee (2013) Applying transition track system to improve track performance in a railway bridge deck ends, Master's thesis, Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
- International Union of Railway (UIC) Track Bridge Interaction.
- International Union of Railway (UIC) Code776-3, Deformation of Bridge.
- Eurocode (2003) Actions on Structure, Part 2, Traffic load on bridge, EN 1991-2.
- Eurocode (2005) Basis of Structural Design, EN 1990:2001+A1.
- International Union of Railway (UIC) (2008) Recommendations for Design & Calculation of ballastless track, ISBN2-7461-1397-X.
- H.K. Jeon (2008) A Study on Sensitivity of Influencing Parameters on the Axial Force in CWR on a Viaduct, Master's Thesis, Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
- K.S. Han (2002) The Parameter Study on the Characteristics of Axial Force in Bridge with Continuous Welded Rail, Master's Thesis, Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
- H.J. Lee (1998) A Study of Longitudinal Force and Displacements in a Multi-Span Bridge Equipped with a CWR Track, Master's Thesis, Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
- T.K. Kang (2003) A Study of How Train Load influences Axial Force in CWR on Bridges, Master's Thesis, Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
- J.M. Kim (2006) A Study on the additional axial force generated by the Rotation of the support in the continuous welded Railway Bridge Girder, Master's Thesis, Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
- Evaluation of the Structural Behavior Characteristics and Long Term Durability for Transition Track Systems in Railway Bridge Deck Ends vol.17, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.4.260