- Volume 50 Issue 4
This paper is devoted to solving one dimensional backward stochastic differential equations (BSDEs). We prove the existence of the solutions to BSDEs if the generator satisfies the general growth and discontinuous conditions.
backward stochastic differential equations;existence and uniqueness;comparison theorem;discontinuous conditions
- Z. Chen and B. Wang, Infinite time interval BSDEs and the convergence of g-martingales, J. Austral. Math. Soc. Ser. A 69 (2000), no. 2, 187-211. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1446788700002172
- S. Fan and L. Jiang, Uniqueness result for the BSDE whose generator is monotonic in y and uniformly continuous in z, C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 348 (2010), no. 1-2, 89-92. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crma.2009.10.023
- S. Fan and L. Jiang, Finite and infinite time interval BSDEs with non-Lipschitz coefficients, Statist. Probab. Lett. 80 (2010), no. 11-12, 962-968. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2010.02.009
- S. Fan, L. Jiang, and M. Davison, Uniqueness of solutions for multidimensional BSDEs with uniformly continuous generators, C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 348 (2010), no. 11-12, 683-686. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crma.2010.03.013
- S. Fan, L. Jiang, and D. Tian, One-dimensional BSDEs with finite and infinite time horizons, Stochastic Process. Appl. 121 (2011), no. 3, 427-440. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spa.2010.11.008
- S. Hamadene, Multidimensional backward stochastic differential equations with uni-formly continuous coefficient, Bernoulli 9 (2003), no. 3, 517-534. https://doi.org/10.3150/bj/1065444816
- G. Jia, A class of backward stochastic differential equations with discontinuous coefficients, Statist. Probab. Lett. 78 (2008), no. 3, 231-237. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2007.05.028
- J. P. Lepeltier and J. San Martin, Backward stochastic differential with continuous coefficients, Statist. Probab. Lett. 32 (1997), no. 4, 426-430.
- X. Mao, Adapted solutions of backward stochastic differential equations with non- Lipschitz coefficients, Stochastic Process. Appl. 58 (1995), no. 2, 281-292. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-4149(95)00024-2
- E. Pardoux and S. Peng, Adapted solution of a backward stochastic differential equation, Systems Control. Lett. 14 (1990), no. 1, 55-61. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-6911(90)90082-6
- Discontinuous backward doubly stochastic differential equations with Poisson jumps vol.28, pp.1-2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13370-016-0434-z