- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Position Control of EHA Systems using Adaptive PID Sliding Mode Control Scheme
적응PID 슬라이딩 모드 제어기법을 적용한 EHA 시스템의 위치제어
- Lee, Ji-Min (School of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School, Pusan National University) ;
- Park, Sung-Hwan (School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Park, Min-Gyu (School of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School, Pusan National University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Shik (School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2013.02.08
- Accepted : 2013.05.29
- Published : 2013.08.31
An adaptive PID sliding mode controller is proposed for the position control of electro-hydrostatic actuator(EHA) systems with system uncertainties and saturation in the motor. An EHA prototype is developed and system modeling and parameter identification are executed. Then, adaptive PID sliding mode controller and optimal anti-windup PID controller are designed and the performance and robustness of the two control systems are compared by experiment. It was found that the adaptive PID sliding mode control system has better performance and is more robust to system uncertainties than the optimal anti-windup PID control system.
Supported by : 부산대학교
- S. R. Habibi and A. Goldenberg, 2000, "Design of a new high-performance electro hydraulic actuator", IEEE/ASMETransMechatron, pp. 158-164.
- S. R. Habibi and A. Goldenberg, 1999, "Design and Analysis of a New Symmetrical Linear Actuator for Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems", Transactions of the CSME. Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 377-396.
- D. S. Pedersen, 1992, "Characterization of The Transient Spray from A High Pressure Injector", MS Thesis. Michigan Technological University.
- E. Sampson, S. Habibi, Y. Chinniah and R. Burton, 2005, "Model identification of the electrohydraulic actuator for small signal inputs", In Bath workshop on power transmission and motion control(PTMC2005), 18th. University of Bath, United Kingdom; September, pp. 7-9.
- J. Yu, Z. Chen and Y. Lu, 1994, "The Variation of Oil Effective Bulk Modulus with Pressure in Hydraulic Systems", Journal of dynamic systems, measurement and control, Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 116, pp. 146-150. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.2900669
- J. C. Lee and Y. S. Cheong, 2003, "A Study on The Estimation of Effective Bulk Modulus of Hydraulic Oil With Pressure Variation", Transaction of the Jorean Socirty of Automotive Engineers, Vol. 11, No. 1.
- J. J. Slotine and W. Li, 1990, "Applied Nonlinear Control", Prentice Hall.
- H. K. Khalil, 1996, "Nonlinear Systems", Prentice Hall.
- I. Eker, 2006, "Sliding mode control with PID sliding surface and experimental application to an electromechanical plant", ISA Transactions., vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 109-118. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-0578(07)60070-6
- Development and Application of Thermal hydraulic Simulation Model for Aircraft-EHA(Electro-Hydrostatic Actuator) vol.23, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.9709/JKSS.2014.23.2.017