- Volume 35 Issue 3
In this paper, we strengthen the properties of approximation by points (AP) and weak approximation by points (WAP) considered by A. Pultr and A. Tozzi in 1993 to define
- A. V. Arhangel'skii, Bicompact sets and the topology of spaces, Soviet Mathematics, Doklady, 4 (1963), 561-564.
- A. Bella and I. V. Yaschenko, On AP and WAP spaces, Comment. Math. Univ. Carolin. 40(3) (1999), 531-536.
- R. Engelking, General Topology, Revised and completed edition, Heldermann Verlag, Berlin, 1989.
- W. C. Hong, Generalized Frechet-Urysohn Spaces, J. Korean Math. Soc. 44(2) (2007), 261-273. https://doi.org/10.4134/JKMS.2007.44.2.261
- A. Pultr and A. Tozzi, Equationally closed subframes and representation of quotient spaces, Cahiers Topologie Geom. Differentielle Categ. 34(3) (1993), 167-183.
- V. V. Tkachuk and I. V. Yaschenko, Almost closed sets and topologies they determine, Comment. Math. Univ. Carolin. 42(2) (2001), 393-403.
- STRONG VERSIONS OF κ-FRÉCHET AND κ-NET SPACES vol.37, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5831/HMJ.2015.37.4.549
Supported by : Wonkwang University